Chapter 7: Her senpais- Tsubasa and Misaki

Third POV

After Mikan got better, she can finally go to school again. On her way to class, walking together with Hotaru, she heard the running footsteps behind her followed by a yell.

" Mikannnnnn!!! "

Following the sound of a teenage boy, running as fast as he could, he quickly caught up to the confused Mikan and grabbed her for a hug.

" Mikan! " He said, teary eyed, " You're finally back. "

Looking closely at his face, you can see he has a star shaped mark near his left eye. That's right, it's Ando Tsubasa who's currently hugging Mikan like there's no tomorrow.

"Huh? What?" Mikan said, her face is in a deep shade of red. The young girl is even more confused than ever, suddenly getting hugged by another guy she don't know, especially since he's already in highschool!

(Since Mikan is in middle school, that means Tsubasa is in high school, the same goes for Harada Misaki)

"Hey shadow, when are you going to let Mikan go? Do you want some taste if my newly updated Baka Gun? It shoots two bullets at once."

Looking behind him, Tsubasa saw the outraged Imai, holding the Baka Gun on her left hand, ready to fire any moment.

"Woah! Calm down Imai-san, I was just happy that Mikan came back." Tsubasa said in a rush, waving his hands around to prove his innocence, "Really, I wasn't doing anything."

"It's okay Hotaru, I'm also happy that I'm back." Mikan smiled sweetly, which could easily melt anybody's heart. Even the famous Ice Queen of Alice Academy.

A/N- In case you didn't know, Mikan's fully aware of her forgotten memories due to the cause of her hospitality.

Hotaru sighed, showing a hint of giving up. "I'll let you go for now, but if you show me that kind of behavior again in front of Mikan. You're dead." She puts up her Baka Gun and gave Tsubasa a glare, sending chills down his spine.

"Sorry senpai, I apologize for my best friend. She usually isn't like this." Mikan bowed, her long chestnut hair flowed down shoulder like a beautiful waterfall, making everyone around her to blush, except for Hotaru of course.

"Mikan..." Tsubasa said, feeling happy, "I'm so glad that you're back. Now we can go see-" But before he could finish, a girl with pink hair appeared.

"TSUBASA!!" She yelled, giving Tsubasa the most fierce heel kick ever in the head, knocking him to the ground. "How dare you skip class duty and come here to play around?! Do you wanna die?!"

"M-Misaki... Hey." Tsubasa said, not caring he had a huge red bump right now, he smiled innocently.

"DIE!!!" Misaki yelled, punching him in the face.
Everyone sweat dropped as they watch the couple fighting each other, in their own little world.

It's about time that Misaki noticed the brown haired girl standing beside them, watching closely. She turned around, finding herself facing with the middle schooled Mikan, who's currently bugging Hotaru about some TV drama that was airing last night.

"Mikan?" Misaki asked, wondering whether she's dreaming or not. "Why is she here?"
"Misaki." Tsubasa said, "Mikan came back a week ago, it seems like her Alice returned."

"OMG!! It's actually Mikan!" Misaki yelled, abandoning Tsubasa on the floor and ran over by Mikan's side, giving her a bear hug. "Mikan, you're actually back?"

Of course, Mikan has no memories of them what so ever, so she just stood there, dumbfounded.

"Umm.. Senpai?" "Oh yes, of course." Misaki got off of Mikan, careful not to give her the wrong idea after Tsubasa told her about Mikan's memories.

"It doesn't matter," Misaki smiled, "you sure have grown up."

"That's right," Tsubasa sobbed, pretending to be crying while fake tears are already coming out. "I can't believe my Mikan has turned into such a fine lady. I just can't believe it..." He wailed loudly, crying like a baby. Everyone sweat dropped at his reaction.

BAKA!!!

Hotaru fired her Baka Gun at Tsubasa, knocking him to the ground. "I told you didn't I? If you annoyed me again, there's no turning back." She said.

"That's right." Misaki said, joining Hotaru. "Whatcha mean by your Mikan huh? She belongs to everybody. Right?" She nudged a random boy on the side, asking him to answer. "Tell him that Mikan belongs to all of us."

(Sorry is Misaki sounds a bit gay in this chapter, she's just happy that Mikan came back.)

The boy blushed deeply, for a brief second, people thought he had bunny ears sticking up.

"Isn't that Ruka?" Mikan exclaimed, pointing at the young man, "Look, I could see his pet bunny under his jacket."

Everyone turned to look at him. Just as Mikan said, it's Ruka. And beside him, is where Natsume stood.

"Whoa!" Tsubasa exclaimed, finally noticing Hyuuga Natsume's presence. While Misaki smiled calmly, Tsubasa's sweating. "N-Natsume-kun," he stutters, prepared to run away any second. "I-I didn't see you there."

But Natsume just stood there, neither smiling or angry. "What're you talking about?" He says, raising an eyebrow. "I'm only here to fetch Ruka. We're late for home room."

"O-oh," Tsubasa breathed a sigh of relief. "So you didn't hear our conversation then?"

"No."

Natsume grabbed Ruka by the collar and start dragging him behind. "Come on Ruka, we're going to be late." And Ruka didn't say anything, his face's still red from hearing Misaki's conversation earlier. Both boys left the scene without making any eye contact with Mikan.

"I wonder what's wrong with them..." Mikan wondered, tilting her head to the side. "Were they sick or something?"

Tsubasa's still lying on the ground, almost had an heart attack from the previous events. Hotaru sighed, putting away her Baka Gun. Misaki smiled mischievously, "It's love Mikan. Young love."