Chapter 3: I'm Coming In.

Hotaru POV

I'm super pissed. Why do I have to go greet this new transfer student? I hate them, they knows nothing about this school while thinking they can have a good life here.

Yes, exactly like Mikan.

Thinking about Mikan makes my heart waver. She was an idiot, a naive person. Coming all the way here just to see me. But then guess what? She used up all her Alices trying to save a certain stupid person. Then she's forced to leave this academy, and her memories had being erased. The person she saved is no other than Hyuuga Natsume.

Even though, I still love her. She makes all my worries go away. Wait, what am I saying? I thought, am I turning gay? Anyways, this is such a pain. I walked beside our Iinchou, on our way to the principal's office to pick up the new girl. Inchou must have noticed my thoughts, "Come on, Imai-san.. It's being a long time since we had a transfer student. And Narumi-sensei said you'll defiantly like her."

"Yeah right." I replied, "Like that gay teacher knows about me."

When I opened the door, I saw a girl wearing the middle school uniform (same as mine), her hair is down. Her back looks so much like Mikan's. I shook my head, what am I saying? I thought, there's no way Mikan could be here. When the girl turned around, her hazel eyes looked at me so innocently.

"Mikan?" That was all I can say.

I'm shocked. I looked over to see how Inchou's reacting. Just as I expected, he was also shocked.
"Hotaru, long time no see." Mikan smiled at me.

Then the gay teacher stepped in front of us, he winked at me saying, "See? I told you you'll definitely like this transfer student."

I glared at him as he continues to talk, "As you can see, Mikan has came back to this school, even though her memory's still not restored. I want you guys to help her. Will you do that for me?"

"Of course." Inchou replied. I'm surprised he can still talk while still being shocked like that. 

When we walked out, Inchou is somehow very quiet, almost too quiet. I looked over, seeing that he's really sad. I sighed. "Don't worry."

"Huh?" He looked up, confused.

"I'm sure Mikan will remember us soon."

Inchou looked away, " I knew that... " He was about to say something else when Mikan jumped on me. "Hey Hotaru, what's your Alice?" She asked.

"Huh? " I looked back at her, almost taking out my Baka Gun.

"Like I said, what's your Alice?" She looked at me, smiled. She hasn't changed a bit, I thought. "My Alice is the Invention Alice. Meaning I can invent all kinds of things." I replied, keep on walking.

"Oh really?" She tilts her head to the side. "Narumi-sensei said I have two Alices, one of them is Nullification and the other one is Stealing Alice. But I'm still new at them though." She smiled sheepishly.

"Oh okay." I replied without showing any emotion. Inchou looked at me and shook his head.

"What's your Alice? Um..." She asked, looking at Inchou.

"Oh, my name is Tobita Yuu, and I have the Illusion Alice." Inchou replied, smiling sadly.

"You can just call him Inchou, since he's our class rep." I said.

"Okay!" She replied.

"Well, here we are." I opened the door to our classroom, "Welcome,"

When I opened the door, the normal noisy classroom just turned deadly quiet. Everyone froze as they stared at Mikan. But Mikan just walked in without noticing anything. Surprisingly, the gay teacher's already there. How did he get here so fast?

When the gay guy saw us, he smiled, "Everyone, we have a new student today. Please welcome her."
Mikan stood before the class, me and Inchou then followed. " Nice to meet you, my name's Sakura Mikan. " She even did a salute like any solder will do. Everyone gasped.

"Is that really Mikan?"

"Mikan-chan?!"

The class I'd soon filled with whispers. "Did her memory return?"

I looked to see how Natsume's doing, his face is speechless. I grined. Of course, who wouldn't be.
"Let's see..." The gay teacher looked around. "Why don't Mikan's partner be with Natsume?"

Wow. This is like elementary school all over again.

I see Mikan walked over to Natsume's seat, she took out her hand and said, " Nice to meet you, Hyuuga-kun. "

At that moment, I bet everyone knew the truth.