*~the start ~*

My name is Callista and I am a teenage girl who is studying at the college of arts and design and I also like it very much.

You know If you look at me you consider me a normal person but in reality, my life is diff from everyone around me because "I am the only holder of the blessing and curse which is passed down from our generation to generation" called the:

"Curse off White Hair"
Many stories are famous about this curse. But the difference between me and these people is that I know it's true, and they know it's a story.

My family gave a lot because of this so-called blessing, my sister, my dad, and my mom. I lost everyone only at the age of five but thanks to my brother who take care of me even though he don't love me but its okay.

My brother started taking care of the business after my dad at a young age.
And thanks to his efforts today,
De-ector
Company of interior and architecture
Consider as one of the top companies of interior designers.
My all friends envy me a lot even though they don't know the reality that maybe my family had a lot of beauty but there is no concept of real love.
My cousin also lives with us even though my cousin especially doesn't like me but I don't care.
Because I know love is just a useless emotion that makes you weak.

It takes away everything from you, your personality, your success, your self-love, your time but in return, it only makes you more miserable than before.
This world will gonna hurt you break you kill you and in the end, it doesn't even gonna remember you.
I had good friends, and my maid is also loyal to me. But the problem occurs when my cousin irritates me my brother knows about it but he doesn't want to waste his time on my problems nor do I want it.

The only feeling of love I remember in my life is of my sister, she is the reason through which I feel the real emotions of love and she is also the reason why I now hate the emotion of
love the most.

~while Callista was writing her diary her maid Lora tell her that its time to sleep~

"Madam", "don't you think you should sleep now, "Lora asked.

"Lora, I think so you are right I should be in my bed now, "Callista replied with a soft smile without even realizing.

"Madam", "why did you start writing a diary," Lora asked with curiosity.

"It's just I feel like sometimes having someone to talk to is good too" and as you know I don't much talk so I preferred to write a diary , Callista replied.

(Haaah Lora how can I even tell you that it's not like I can't talk, the reality is I don't trust anyone anymore I don't want a weakness in my life now

I had nothing to lose and I want the same in the future too so that's why writing in a diary is enough)

Okay, "madam now am gonna switch the light off okay so get a good sleep and I hope you don't get a nightmare anymore."Lora said.

Okay, Good Night! Lora. Callista replied.

Good Night! ma~da~~m.~~

"Hahahahahaha ", "yah", "yah", "good night " Callista replied with a smile.

And in no time she slept peacefully, without realizing that this peace is not for always.

~~~suddenly while sleeping Callista hear a sound she doesn't know where this sound coming through and start calling Callista's name~~~

" Callista "," Callista"
~~~ The voice suddenly approached her from back~~~

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh",Callista screamed that sudden touch of that person scared her to death .