~~~~Ch 6 After they left~~~~

~~~~~~When they both left ~~~~~~~~

Hahhhhhhh finally they left, Callista thought.

"Lora let's go back to the room I am still feeling dizzy," Callista said.

But his brother stopped her while saying, "what the hell you are trying to do hah"

"What did I do brother," Callista said.

"You think I don't know what nonsense you were spotting out in front of him hah, you think you are the only person who knows what is wrong and what is right", Richard said while moving toward her.

~~~~~~ how does he know what happened ~~~~~~both Cris and Callista thought.

Brother, I did nothing and that's the truth. Callista said and moved toward Lora so that she helps her to move toward her room.

~~~~~~~but then his brother moved forward and pushed her back to the wall ~~~which made Callista frightened.

You who the hell said you can move.
Richard said while shoving her toward the wall.

Ahhhh brother Callista screamed

~~~~Even doing this much he still didn't stay back and when Callista tried to speak he held her tightly from her neck so that she can't speak.~~~~

Why you are doing this with everyone

Why you are doing this with everyone. you witch you, cursed woman, because of you only because of you I have to face these problems, Richard said while looking at her eyes.

"Sir, please don't,(sob) please leave madam sir(sob)sh- she didn't do anything". Lora start crying she didn't understand what the hell is happening and why a good atmosphere turned out this.

Brother leave her she understands she was at fault now let her go, Cris said.

When Lora listened to it she got so stunned, that how her madam is on fault and when she looked at cris she became too much angry that he was just smirking at that

"No, why we are facing things like this because of her, you know very well that even after this curse I still let you live in this place but what you did why you can't restrain yourself because