Intro

These are the intro to all the main characters of the story . Authors Note: MB was not famous in this story.

Nickayla's POV : Hi I'm Nickayla aka Nicky and I am 15 . I am very out going , nice and weird as can be. I love weirdos thats why I'm one. I can be mean at times but hey thats my personality (shrugs) I don't take nothing from people i stand up for myself and others. I am very short about 5'0 i am light skinned and skinny but i have a butt and chest.I have 3 tattoos one on my back one of stomach and one behind my ear. I have 2 piercings one on my noes and one in my belly button I have long red hair and very smart. I am a very lovable person and can be an asshole. But not one of those assholes that people don't like. I also love hot fries to death anything hot you can be my friend easily if you give me some. Any ways I have a twin and a sister and I'm the oldest :) I have a boyfriend an his name is Tommie when been dating for about 6 months now I wont say I love him but I do have deep feelings for him. To be foreal I never been in love before I been in long relationships but never found that right one I guess : / But anyways I cant wait till this summer job come maybe I can finally get my home girl nichole together with prodigy she been crushing on him forever so my match making skills might come in handy and get me a few numbers in the process ;)

Kamryn's POV: Wassup! I beez that thick chick Kamryn aka Kay. I am 15 but I'm younger than Nicky. I know you're wondering. I'm adopted. I was bought here when I was 2 and a half. I'm single like a one dollar bill. But, I have my eyes on my play brother Jacob aka Princeton. He just sexy. I have always had a thing for him but, he doesn't seem to get it. Ohhh well. So, I am really thick and I have really big boobs. Talk about boy magnets! *rolls eyes* I have long black hair and I'm really light skinned. I'm a punk rocker/MISFIT like my boo Jacob. Ha. I have a tongue ring and several tattoos. Also, I have small gauges. This summer,my goal is to finally make Jacob see that I secretly am in love with him. Let the games begin bitches!! ;D

Mariah's POV: Waaddduuupppp Doooeee..its Mariah aka MiMi. I am 15 as you know i have a twin named Nickayla. I have long

brown hair and a belly ring, I have a small waisted but i HIPS. I have 2 tattoos,paws prints on my arm and one on my ankle. I have a very different personality. If you get on my bad side... you better pray that you live.I have a huge crush on My buddy Raquan. I have always liked him but he is a little man hoe... But i also have a little thing for Chresanto but I really don't know him. I just broke up with my boyfriend... Lets see what happens this summer....Its About To Go Down ,Down South bitttccchheesss!!!!

Prodigy's POV : Ayee man I dont know how to do this shit , but wussp I cant wait for this summer but im not going to the job till the week after to help my pops. But for some reason I cant get this girl out of my head , her smile looks and everything. To bad she dont feel the same cause it seems like she was trying to make me talk to my bestfriend nichole. I dont like her but ima try and talk to nickayla if she let me. But ima bout to get this bread first .(a/n Term for bread is money ) Then ima hop down on nickayla. But hey my ppls callin me so talk to you later !

Raquan's POV : Aye its yo boy ray ray , thats what people call me I am a player but idgaf ! I know i am a good sweet talker and shit. Its all about them eyes booyyy ! And the height and body ! I mean aye the ladies cant help the fact that I'm gorgeous its just me ;) I already know that girl ummm . . . Whats her name Kayla are something was feeling me last time we talked so maybe i can work my charms on her ;) she was cool doe she might just end up being my bestfriend. But her twin was bad af ! Mimi i think her name was , now she can get it ;) But hey Ima hit y'all up later Ima bout to go hop down on this little hunny walking down the street right now !

Chresanto's POV: Wssp its Chresanto and the ladies love me cause im light skinned and got swag and muscles on deck. Niggas always made cause i steal they girls..Shiitt it aint my fault that a nigga dick game on point.Anyways, I like this girl named Nicky.. Boy she hella bad on me.. But her sister like me ..aye thats cool,but i would rather have Nicky sexy ass. I got a hot ass body boy and I have them eyes.. I get in them draws and then i leave..

Girls run after me like I'm a star..aye i holla at y'all later , here come my groupies.

Jacob's POV : Yo! Wassup. I go by Jacob. Uhh. I don't really know what to say. I'm 16 on my way to 17 soon niggas. Yeaa I'm mixed. Latino and Black so I'm s sexy mothafucka. I got this big ass hair that the bitches love. My play sister is Kamryn. She a bad bitch. She got that long hair and such a perfect body. I love her personality and everything about her. I really like her but real thugs don't express their feelings. Yeah, I got more bitches than a mofo and I am actually waiting for one of them now. Kamryn knows that I sleep around with all these girls. She says she is cool with it but, when I look into her eyes I see it hurts her. I can tell she likes me because I damn near grew up with her. I like her too but I play mind games to keep her interested. I gotta go. One of my girls just got here.

What do you think ?

What you think about Nickayla ?

What you think about Kamryn ?

What do you think about Mariah ?

What do you think about the boys ?

Comment please :)