Complication 2

June 11 , 2012  

7 am Monday morning 

St. Louis Missouri. 

On Bus

Chresanto POV:

On this bus and it ain't even no fine females on here ! Fuck man where the bad females at. I asked Ray. You see Ray my nigga we grew up with each other. We been through everything with each other. We understand each other an everything. The only thing i don't like about Ray is he think he can get more girls then me. He think he better looking then me. Bitch please you don't look no better than me. I also don't like the fact that he like Nickayla I mean damn dude I know she hella bad but thats mines first! And to make things worst he like her twin too! Like dude do you have to like the same people as me. But watch this he ain't gonna get neither one cause ima put them under my charm and have them fall for me. Then get in some of them panties. ( Smirks)

"Chres , shut the fuck up man we bout to go pick some of them up now so calm that shit down". Ray said.

Man damn Ray i know that didn't have to yell at a nigga ! But shit i haven't seen Nickayla in a while cant wait to see her fine ass and her sexy ass sister.

"Yeah my nigga I know right ima sit by her when she steps on this bus , we gonna be real close by the end of the day if you know what i mean." He winked .  

Naw nigga you not bout to talk to her you betta back that shit up i all ready claimed her you better go talk to the twin , cause Nickayla is all mines ! I yelled .

"Come on man you know MiMi likes you so ain't even no point on trying to talk to her dude. But hey ima try then and watch she wants me by the end of the day." He said

Yeah whatever I thought as I looked out the window , and I saw that we where getting closer to Nickayla's stop. I was happy all of a sudden my whole mood changed and I sort of got nervous for some odd reason. I never get nervous so i dont know what this is all about. We turned the corner and then I saw her . . . .

Raquan POV :

Chres seemed like he had an attitude , but I don't know why. I think he thinks ima still Nickayla from him. Well damn skippy I am have you seen Nickayla ! Her juicy lips , curve hips , Fat ass and sexy face. Shit thats the dream girl right there but hey I'm a dream guy. So you know we have to be together. I looked at Chres and he seemed all excited and I looked to where he was staring and there she was ! Looking all sexy and damn did her twin look bad af they boy just like damn! Shit maybe I can get both they always said "two is better than one" So ima do just that ! The bus stop and Nickayla and MiMi both got on the bus. When she saw me she just gave me a simple smile but when she looked at Chres she smiled big and waved. Then went to the back of the bus. Like tf all i get is a smile and he get a smile and a wave oh hell no !

Chres looked at me and smirked. " hmm seems as if someone mad that they girl didn't say hi to you" Chres said.

Oh shut up Chres ! Man she just did that on purpose, so you can feel special.

"Naw nigga she did that cause she likes me better watch this" Chres said.

Chres got up and told Nickayla to come here , she came and he open up his arms asking for a hug. And she gave him it and he looked over her shoulder and smirked at me. So he wanna play like that ok two can play at that.  

Hey , Nickayla can I get a hug I asked with my arms open. She looked at me and then said "ummm do i know you ? She looked at me confused. Yes ! You know me remember at that thing we went to you, and me talked and everything. Im Raquan . "Ohh you the cocky boy who thought he was the shit I remember you now , well no you cant have a hug" she said. Chres looked at me and smirked and grabbed her by her waist leading her to the back of the bus. I just stood there with the dick look like wtf just happened.