Complication 4

June 11 , 2012 

10am Monday Morning  

St.Louis Missouri 

Bus/Science Center

Nickayla POV:

Damn, why did i have to do that? Ughh stupid Chresanto , its all his fault if he didn't make me sit on his lap in the first place we wouldn't be in this problem. I have to get my sister back ,family always come first. Defiantly over boys any day. But ima just let her cool down first until we get to the place. I hope she can come to her senses to forgive me, and give me another chance to explain the situation to her.

My phone started vibrating saying i have a text message from Raquan. Huh ! What do he want. (Oh i didn't tell you we exchanged numbers when he was sitting by each other.)

Raquan:Two Braids 

Me:Minnie Redd

*Convo*

Two Braids : 

Hey ;)

Minnie Redd: 

Hi

Two Braids:  

You ok ?

Minnie Redd: 

Who said it wus sumnthin wrong ?

Two Braids: 

Well it seems like you kind of upset , you kno since the whole incident.

Minnie Redd: 

Im mean i am kinda upset i didnt want none of that happening to where andybody wuld get hurt you knw ?

Two Braids: 

Yeah i feel ya , but can i ask u a question

Minnie Redd:  

Suree

(Suddenly i get a text from Chresanto too)

* Roc'dabest: Chresanto *

Roc'dabest: 

Hey im sorry bout you knw the whole kissing situation

Minnie Redd: 

Its cool it wasnt yo fault

Two Braids: 

Umm do you like chres ?

*Wow did he really just ask me that?*

Roc'dabest: 

Random question did you feel anythin when u knw kissed me

*Wow ! How am i suppose to respond to these , ughh this just makes things worst :/ *

Two Braids:  

??

Roc'dabest: 

If you didn't feel anything I understand.

*Forget this I'm not responding to them*

-End of Convo-

Huh! What am i suppose to do ? You know what forget this where is MiMi

Mariah POV:

I ain't even mad anymore , cause dealing with Nickayla she just be playing. So maybe she was just playing with Chres ,cause she already told me she don't have a thing for him already. And she wouldn't lie about that right?  

Speaking of Nickayla here she comes now.

"MiMi im so sorry I- " I interrupted her.

Nicky save the apology, i get that it wasn't your fault. All i want to know was why you where on his lap from the beginning ?