Complication 1

June 11 , 2012

6 am Monday morning

St. Louis Missouri.

Nickayla's and Mariah's Room

Nickayla's POV :

Booty Meat Down blasted through my alarm waking me out of my sleep. I got up and started twerking cause this was my shit ! MiMi got up and joined me. Next thing you know K came busting in the room screaming "ahh shit this my jam !" she said. She started grinding on the floor , and we all busted out laughing. I turned off the music and sat on the bed and looked at the girls. They looked at me with confusion on their face and asked me whats up ? I said " Today gives me this feelings like something funny or strange going to happen". They looked at me strange and MiMi said " Girl your just tripping at least you we get to see them sexy ass dudes."Girl you already know i have a man so even if its some dudes I'm going to be faithful. They busted out laughing . "Gurrrrl you know you gonna forget all about Tommie ass once you see Chres sexy ass."K said. K , you know i already don't like chres he cute and whatever , but you know MiMi likes him. And i ain't going to do that to my little sis. ( I hugged MiMi. ) She pushed me off her and said "Come on now you know that he likes you so you might as well talk to him". She frowned. I dont want to be with him he think he all that i might as well just stay with Tommie anyways , so you can have him. "Whatever nicky ! , start getting ready before we miss the bus ". MiMi said. Alright LEGOO !

I went to do my hygiene . I brushed my teeth , washed my face , took a long shower and but my hair in a bun. "Outfit in extended link." I ran downstairs's and waited for my twin to finish getting ready , so i texted my baby to see what he was doing.

* Text Convo *

Minnie Red : Me

Box Head : Him

Minnie Red: Hey baby , GOODMMORNINGG :)

Box Head: Hey babe , wyd

Minnie Red: Nothin waitin on MiMi slow ass to get ready wbu ?

Box Head: Thinkin bout you

Minnie Red: Awwwn really wht about ?

Box Head: That i miss you and wanna see you soon :(

Minnie Red: I miss you too boo , you can see me tommoro k ?

Box head: Oka :) see you then , and dnt let none of them luh dudes be all on you babe r ima have to beat some ass !

Minnie Red: Lhh okaa , i got you boo but gtg sis ready

Box Head: Kk Love you <3

Minnie Red: bye .

* End of convo *

You see i didn't say it back , because i just don't feel that way with him. I mean don't get me wrong i do got deep feelings just not that deep. MiMi finally came down stairs wearing * In Extended link *She actually looked cute." Aye where is K at ?" she said. Remember she got summer school . Ohh she said .Well lets go to the bus now. I said. We headed out to the bus and i saw my Pono ! aka Jacob. Hey Pono , what you been up to ? I hugged him. "Hey Nicky , Hey MiMi. I been good just you know been around , where is K at ?". He said. "Oh well thats cool and that girl gotta go to summer school failing classes and shit." MiMi said. JAAAAAAAAKEEEEEEEE ! We heared someone scream we turned around and K came running up to us and jumped on Jacob. "Jake I missed you ! " K said while hugging him. "I missed you too". While he played with her hair. I cleared my throat ahem . While you to catch up on y'all moment I'm going to you know walk the other way. I began to walk off . WAIT NICKY ! someone screamed my name . Huh ? I questioned. K came up to me and whispered in my ear and said "Watch Jacob for me don't let no girls be all up on him please" . I got you K Ima put them females in check for you. I told her. "Well bye gotta go to this damn school". I chuckled Bye K. " BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BITCHHHHHH ! " she screamed. The bus finally pulled up . Well here goes nothing . . . .

How is it ?

Did you like it ?

Comment Please :)