Complication 3

June 11 , 2012

9 am Monday morning

St. Louis Missouri.

On bus

Nickayla POV:

These boys wont stay out of my face and its starting to annoy me. Ray keep trying to get all my attention while Chres keeps trying to hold a conversation. But I did notice my twin sitting back there alone, so that gave me an excuse to go back there and get away from them.

Excuse me Chresanto can you move your body so I can go to the back of the bus ?

"No I'm not moving , you can give pass by sitting on my lap and scooting over." He smirked.

Um is this boy crazy he just want me to sit on his lap. Hmm i know what I can do since he wants to play games.

I got on his lap and straddle him , he started by bitting his lips. Which means he was turned on so I'm going to keep playing. I started grinding on him and you could see the lust in his eyes. So i moved my face towards his and you could see that he was confused. Our lips was about inches away from each other , i could feel his breathing got heavy. He closed his eyes waiting for the moment for our lips to meet. I turned my head and looked at Ray Ray and he looked upset. I guess that was hurting him so , i moved my head back and was about to get off Chresanto. But then the unexpected happened . . .

Mariah POV:

I was walking down the aisle looking for Nicky to tell her about me almost kissing Chresanto. Ughh why that moment had to be interrupted . Stupid Terrill! I walked up and saw a big puff ball and red hair , so i got confused. I sneaked up and i saw Nickayla on Chresanto lap. I thought she didnt like him, so whats going on. Next thing you saw was so unbelievable. Tears stained my eyes.

Chresanto POV:

I wouldnt never think that Nickayla would had actually listened to me. And her being on me like this was turning me on so much. How her eyes had that sparkle to it and her red hair flowing in her face. Then she brought her face close to mines. I could feel her warm breath on my lips. Then she licked her lips turned me on so much. I wanted nothing else to have her lips on mines. So i closed my eyes waiting for the moment to happen , and what happened sent sparks flying . . .

Raquan POV:

Why did she just get on his lap? And i could tell Chresanto liked it and was teasing me. Then she started grinding on him. That right there pissed me off to the fullest. Like that was suppose to be me. And when she stopped, and looked at me her eyes read that she was confused on why i was mad. Umm why is you confused? You should no why I'm mad. Then she turned and faced him again and their lips was inches apart. Then that moment that i thought would never come came . . .

Nickayla POV:

Then the unexpected happened. . . The bus had stop frequently and jerked me forward. Making my lips crash on Chresanto. I could tell he enjoyed it an he started moving his lips with mines. But for some reason I couldn't bring myself from taking my lips off his. Then something hit me to make me take my lips off him and look up. And who I saw made me regret ever sitting on his lap.

Mariah POV:

Why? Why did she do that ? I thought she was my sister? Then when she looked at me with surprise in her eyes. That pissed me off. Damn right you should feel surprise. Tf why would you kiss him in the first place. Well she didn't kiss him the bus jerked , but come on that still doesn't make things better.

We locked eye contact and she had sorry written all over her face. She hurried up and came towards me.

"MiMi I'm sorry , its not what you think at all". She pleaded

The one I thought I could trust the most went behind my back and did something like that. I said. I thought you loved me Nickayla and you promised you would never hurt me. I thought you were my big sister who would do anything to keep me happy, but it looks like you failed that one.

"MiMi I didnt mean for any of that to happened. I was just playing with him. I didn't want any of that to happen. I-" Interrupted her.

I don't want to hear anything you have else to say to me just get out of my face and leave me alone.

She tried to touch me but i jerked my hand away.

Don't touch me Nickayla ! Just leave me alone.

"But MiMi-"

I walked away and went to the back of the bus, and just put my head phones in and looked out the window.And just thought for a minute.

So what you think ?

The twins fight ?

Comment please

Vote please ;))