Domineering

The next day both Kenji and y/n went to school much to Kenji and y/n's disappointment,the black haired girl sat in her class bored out of her mind,she couldn't focus on her subject partly because she hated school but mostly because the guys who assaulted her with sitting behind her and snickering like a bunch of assholes.

The girl sat on her hands to keep them from knocking some sense into their brainless heads because that would cause more problems for her,when the bell rang signaling the end of period she rushed to pack her bag and when she was walking out she didn't pay attention to the foot that was stuck out.

She tripped and fell scraping her knee in the process the assholes pointed and laughed but stopped when the y saw seiji walk in the room they scurried out of the room like rats trying to get away from a cat.

Kenji glared at the boys as they ran away and helped the girl up walking her to his classroom he knew the boys but once again couldn't report it without proof he cleaned the sound and placed a bandage on her knee  the rest of the day went by in a blur she hadn't seen any of her brothers in school so she thought they just stayed absent.

What she didn't was that her siblings were watching her from the time she walked in the school they didn't see her come I'm with any friend but they did see the boys trip her and the teacher help her and they were seething with rage at both actions the fact that boys thought they could hurt her without facing consequences made their blood boil and the fact that the male teacher they told her to stay away from was touching her added fuel to the fire.

The girl was oblivious to their presence and their anger as she sat in kenji class once the school day was over she rushed out of school with kenji everybody was going to their clubs so no one paid attention to them except her brothers,they watched as she got in his car and followed them when they saw the two driving off.

They watched the two go into an apartment together and sat in their car waiting for them to come out.

"What is she doing in there with that man I thought we told her to stay away from him" hideo questioned

"Well she isn't the type to listen" akihiko said

They sat in the car for an hour before they saw the man come out of the apartment he got into the car and drove away they walked up to his apartment and knocked on the door ,the girl opened the door wearing one of her hoodies her h/c hair was wet and they could see she  just had a bath.

The girl looked at them with an almost annoyed face,they just decided to let themselves in,as they studied the girl they noticed the bruises on her wrists.

Rei pulled her wrists towards him and  his  bright purple eyes glued to the bruises that decorated her fragile wrists she tried pulling her wrists away from him but he gripped them tighter.

"What the fuck happened to your wrist"

"Nothing"

"This doesn't look like nothing"

"You're supposed to be staying with a friend didn't we tell you to stay away from that man" iwa decided to pop into the conversation

"Firstly he isn't that man his name is kenji"

(Sorry guys I noticed in the last two chapters I had his name as seiji for some reason if you see mistakes like that pls let me know)

"So you're on a first name basis with him now?"raiko raised an eyebrow while looking at the girl

"Yes I am secondly he is a friend and lastly I do not take orders from you just because our parents got married doesn't give any of you the right to tell me who I can and can't talk to"

They all looked at the girl a bit hurt before akihiko decided to speak up

"Y/n we're going home"

"OK goodbye"

"You're coming with us"

At this point the girl was shaking and she could feel the leash she had around her anger about to snap.

"No I'm not"

Akihiko looked at hideo and nodded his head and before she knew what was happening hideo had picked her up from behind his arms were around his waist she wiggled around trying to get out of his grip which caused her hoodie to lift up and the brothers got a view of her bruised stomach.

"Where the fuck did you get all these fucking bruises"the twins shouted through all of that commotion they didnt hear the door open and only noticed kenjis presence when hideo was pushed away from y/n the man held her protectively while staring at her brothers he could feel her shaking and he didn't know weather it was from fear or anger but he guessed it was both.

"If you guys wanna talk can you do it in a civilized manner instead of trying to dragging  your sister around and telling her what to do"

"I wanna know why she has bruises on her,what did you do to her?"

"He didn't do anything stop assuming"

Kenji looked at y/n and smiled

"Like your sister said it wasn't me"

"Then who was it"

"I'll explain everything but once I do you guys should leave and if y/n wants to stay stop trying to force her to leave with you"

He let y/n sit in his room while he explained the situation.

"Two days ago when your sister told your mother she was gonna stay with a friend some guys from her class tried to rape her thats why she bruised she managed to get away and I cane in at that moment but when we reported to the principal those boys were already there and claimed that she was fighting with them the marks she left while defending herself mixed with the fact that punched one earlier than that incident made the principal not believe because it was basically five words against one without proof they wouldn't get arrested but she probably would"

The brothers were quiet not knowing what to say because they knew nothing they said would help so they left quietly and kenji wasn't expecting that but he was glad.

(Hey guys sorry I haven't been posting I've been studying since I have finals in June so I don't know when I will update but will update my other two stories hopefully before Monday please don't forget to comment I love hearing what you amazing people think also please vote to let me know if you actually like the chapter,thanks to everyone who reads,comments,votes and adds to reading lists you are all appreciated)