Error Vision. (Error Angst 💢)

⚠️Warning : Some of this could be up to interpretation, also this could be disturbing for some.

"Hey Error."

"Look in the mirror with Error vision"

A voice said.

I do not see anything normal.

When I look into the mirror, somebody is staring at me.

Sometimes they're smiling, sometimes they're crying.

They're in an pitch black void, maybe a room? Who knows.

But more than anything they laugh...

'What're they laughing about?' I always wonder. I want to laugh too.

Sometimes I see myself but it isn't me. They are afraid. They bang on the mirror, covered in blood. Sometimes they don't have an arm, other times they don't have a leg.

Sometimes it's me but in black and white. What do these mean..?

Sometimes I see the pitch black place and instead of me, a table is there and a light is illuminating it. On top of this table there would be my disembodied head. If I look close enough it says, "You're next" in what I can only assume to be my dust...

.

.

It doesn't scare me anymore.

Back to the banging person, sometimes they write messages for me on the mirror with blood, "HELP" or "COLD"

What does it mean..?

How am I supposed to help?

You're not real.

.

.

.

..Are you...?

More often than not I see people that have tormented me in the past, standing right behind me. Breathing intently and staring at me, if I stare at the mirror long enough...they get closer..and closer..Until they're just about to my neck..They would breathe down my neck and try to grab me, but I always snap myself out of it before anything else happens, personally I don't believe that their actually there but...it is still unnerving to see.

And you may ask..'What people?'
That is mostly personal but I don't mind.

The list is -
2 kidnappers
1 mad scientist
1 hacker puppeting one of my past friends
3 sexual harassers
The voices
Some Anons
And FATE.

Sometimes I even see Ink but only with Fate, Ink with that emotionless look in his eyes and Fate standing right behind him.

On rare occasions when I see other people walk past mirrors, I see...how do I say this..the truth..?

Let's take Nightmare for example. He walked past the mirror and I saw him in the mirror as a skeleton with some of his tar flowing out of one of his eye sockets, and tentacles sticking out of his mouth, the skeleton was crying, he looked like he was in a state of eternal pain. He is holding an apple made of the same black tar coming out of him, there is a bite size chunk missing from it.

I know who this is. This is the real Nightmare, the Nightmare I see now is only a parasite from the apples, basically 2 different people in the same body, except one has no control over the body at all. The real Nightmare is Dream's brother..not the parasite. I call him anything but a full 'Nightmare' since that is not really him...