Too Much Cuteness

This one-shot was inspired by the drawing above, which was made on FLIPACLIP by Ozone sans on their Boomx4 meme, basically that is how Error look like except without the collar. This Error will be known as Cute!Error I'll give you a better description, this Error has genophobia, but with therapy it can be fixed but their haphephobia isn't that bad as original Error, they can hug, kiss and stuff but if the other starts getting handsy and grabby then the phobias will start to trigger. You'll see the rest of their personality in this one-shot.

⚠️Warning⚠️: This is just a different timeline/maybe multiverse don't take it to heart or get offended by it

The Pronouns of Cute!Error are any pronouns and have no actual gender.

Error was in a meeting with the Star Sans council and was forcing himself to not show any signs of suspicious action. All the sanses here were talking about who they're suspicious of.

A lot of council members get distracted by Error sometimes because of his abnormal amount of cuteness, nobody knows his age though. What they don't know is that Error is actually a bit ugly on the inside compared to the outside.

You may be wondering what this meeting is about, well Ink is trying to discover who has been destroying the AU's, of course it was Error but they couldn't really pin it on him since they had no evidence plus they haven't even guessed it was him, not once.

"QUIET!" Ink slammed his hands on the table, with his red crimson pinpricks, showing his frustration.

Every sans immediately shushed up.

I was pretty annoyed on the inside with these meetings, they were always so boring, but to not cause any suspicion on himself he has to attend them.

"THERE HAS BEEN HUNDREDS OF DESTROYED AU'S AND WE HAVEN'T FIGURED OUT THE CULPRIT" Ink yelled out, angrily.

"Ink, calm down." Dream said as he places his hand on Ink's shoulder.

Ink sighed out, before turning back to Dream.

"Right..thanks Dream." Ink said.

Dream smiled and nodded.

"Does anybody have any clues?" Ink asked.

"I have a feeling it's Nightmare's gang, it has to be. I mean who else would do something like this?" One sans said.

"Alright, Nightmare's gang does make sense, they have their reasons for doing so." Ink said as he put 'Nightmare's gang' on the whiteboard in the back.

"It's the Chara's no doubt, they always erase the universes, they must be working together now to erase the AU's together!" Another sans said.

"Yeah that would make sense.." Ink said as he wrote down 'Charas' on the whiteboard in the back.

After a bit of discussions between the sanses, it eventually became silent.

Error was a bit bored and decided to spice things up.

"Ink, I know this seems a bit unlikely but..what if there's a traitor?" Error said, which made everybody look at him, shocked.

Ink was shocked as well, that Error would say that.

"I mean, sure Nightmare's gang has motives and reasons, so do the Charas but there is no evidence that they did it because Charas can't erase AU's by themselves they need another monster or human with enough determination to do it, but Charas can't press other Charas' erase button nor can they press their own erase button. Nightmare's gang, of course they kill others and terrorize AU's but they don't erase them, they just leave it alone after they're done.." Error explained, which made many other sanses actually consider this as a possibility.