\/Confessions\/Errorink

(Warning: Old draft)

Error was in the Anti-Void and was thinking about Ink, he brushed off the thought, but he sometimes wonders if Ink loved him back

'Who am I kidding? Ink would NEVER love a disgusting glitch like me, he's so perfect and I'm nothing in comparison..NO no what am I thinking?! I can't fall for Ink he is just an obstacle that's keeping me from destroying the multiverse!' Error was lost in his thoughts.

Error snapped back to reality when he heard a portal, he turned around immediately and went into a defensive position.

Ink came out of the portal, which made Error lose concentration for a second but he snapped out of it immediately and kept up his alert.

"Ink what're you doing here." Error said in a threatening tone.

"Now, now babe that's not a very welcoming welcome, now is it?" Ink flirted as he got closer to me

Error scoffed but a yellow blush was visible on my face.

"Don't change the subject!" Error took a step back

Ink had a rainbow blush go across his face, as he got a bit closer.

Error got more and more anxious, he put a hand behind his back and made a portal, he made a portal to a random AU and to a random location, he didn't know that the AU portal was so close to a wall at the time.

Ink did know and smirked more, "Ruru I really need you with me, I can't take it anymore, I need you and I can't bare being without you." Ink said in a very convincing voice, his face changes to a sad face.

Error started sweating because the more Error backed up, the more Ink got closer.

"Is this some kind of twisted joke of yours?" Error's soul was beating out of my chest, Error was melting a bit on the inside because those words were everything Error was waiting to hear for many years but never thought to actually hear them, his face wasn't blushing because he didn't believe Ink that much currently.

Ink had a plan and backed Error up to a wall, once Error was backed up he started blushing a very mini blush and Ink ran up to him.

Error's face exploded in blush, Ink still had his rainbow blush.

They were kissing, Error couldn't pull away even if he tried to, Ink started to suck on Error's tongues which lead to small and soft moans coming from Error. Ink was actually liking the kiss a bit because Error somehow tasted like chocolate.

The AU for those of you asking was a genocide route and the Frisk was already fighting Sans, so there were no witnesses and no interruptions.

Ink finally pulled away and Error was panting and blushing mess, Error avoided eye contact with Ink because he knew that Ink had that same cocky smile on his face.

"You taste good~" Ink teases

"S-shut up, squid.." Error was still panting, Ink had sucked up all of the air in Error and he stuttered out of shyness.

Error finally got his breath back and looked Ink right in the eye and had a deep yellow blush on his face.

"This doesn't mean I'm dating you, you're a rainbow asshole." Error said trying to sound firm but accidentally sounding shy at the same time.

"Hehe~ Okay then we'll be frenemies with benefits~" Ink flirted

Error blushes more yellow and looked away again.

"Hehehe~ you're so fun to tease!" Ink said joyfully

"Ink do a favor and shuddupah!" Error said in his default Tsundere tone.

"No-can-do Ruru~" Ink said playfully

Ink stared at Error carefully from the way he had him pinned on the wall, he blushed and smiled a bit.

"Hmmm~ you're very cute when you're defenseless~" Ink flirted

"Wha?!- Ink why're you like this?!" Error exploded in blush which made Ink laugh.

Error pouted in a very adorable way he didn't notice that he pouted in an adorable way.

Ink giggled and finally unpinned Error from the wall, Error immediately got away from the wall and crossed his arms, Error just went for a walk to try and process what just happened.

Ink followed him

Ink thought in his mind: "Alright I've confessed my fake love to Error, I think he bought it, I may have enjoyed a bit of what I did to Error just now but that's means nothing..right? Of course what am I thinking?! I'm emotionless I can't feel!"

(Old draft, since I'm scraping this, this story draft will be rewritten one day but much differently as I have bigger plans)