Persuasive Birds ((🍋SD Dream x Nightmare x DS Dream))

Requested by: @GhamzehPmd

((This is a bit difficult for me since I'm a Simp for Error and can barely imagine scenarios with anyone that doesn't have Error but I shall do my best :D))
((THERE WILL BE NO PART 2 BUT YOU MAY ADOPT THIS IDEA IF YOU WISH OR USE IT AS INSPIRATION))
Nightmare's POV:

These avian versions of my brother have to be some of the most insufferable creatures I've ever met. I try to kick them out, they come back. They're worse than my subordinates and that is saying a lot.

DS Dream is always arguing with SD Dream about him being a creep and is trying to lecture him even though he himself is quite hypocritical in saying so.
SD Dream is always trying to break in and annoy me, they always argue with DS Dream about how stoic he is and whatever nonsense.

Apparently I found out that they both have found an interest in me. In a way that is foreign to me. I really do hate them. I just can't find peace to do my paperwork when they're around and they're only successful in giving me a migraine.

Of course they're arguing yet again today. Where is Error when you need them?

No! What am I thinking?! I can handle them myself I don't need that destroyer's help! I am the Guardian of Negativity and King of Nightmares, why would I need help?!

"Alright what could you two possibly be arguing about now!?"

"Swad keeps making sexual comments about how he would like to have a chance with you in bed!" DS Dream yelled out in obvious frustration, he face was also blushing yellow, a bit.

"Oh?! I'M THE PROBLEM, LEMON??? YOU KNOW YOU WOULD WANT TO DO IT TOO!" SD yelled out in retaliation.

DS Dream's face immediately flushed at hearing this, he really looked like a lemon right now.

"B-BLASPHEMY!" DS sputtered out, clearing had not expected to get exposed like that.

"Alright both of you shut up! I'm sick and tired of always having to hear you two whine and argue ALL THE TIME! If you want to fight, DO IT OUTSIDE!" I wrapped my tentacles around their necks and threw them into a portal to another universe before they could react.

I sighed out in relief as my office was finally quiet, I continued to do paperwork. Enjoying the silence as long as I could.

————————————————————————

Five hours later.

As I was finishing my paperwork I felt two very positive beings enter my domain and I dreaded life because I knew those two bird-brains have returned.

I heard a knock on my door and I sighed, mentally preparing myself for what was to come on the other side of the door.

"Ughh, come in." I groaned.