Benny - jealous

I were over at one of my old guy friend's house. He had some people from our old school over as well and Benny who come back home from a chess tournament in california was on his way to come and get me. I took a sip of whisky from the bottel i held in my hand, my friend kol made a joke causing me tho choke and almost sprit it out "yooo" he said backing up so he didn't get wet.

I gave him a death glare as i felt arms wrapping around me from behind "hello Benny" i said as i recongnized his scent and allowed him to warp his arms around me "hello angel" he said kissed my cheek.

"Oh Y/n who's your friend?" Kol asked, i felt Benny's hold on me tighten "boyfriend" he responded before he started to kiss my neck.

"Oh i didn't know you had a boyfriend" he said and Benny grabbed my left hand and held it up to him to show the armband with the name Benny on , kol sighed well i guess i don't have a chance then" i had know him for a long time so i knew he was joking by his tone but Benny however seemed to stiffen.

Before Benny could say something he got cut off kol "Y/n you remember that time we all went to the lake and you got stung by a bee so you latched onto me and cried in my arms?" i smiled remembering that day "i'm pretty sure i cried myself to sleep" i laughead and he nodded "yeah i took you to my house and you took a nap in my room"

Benny suddenly whispered in my ear "i don't like this dickhead, does he want me to punch him beacuse i will" i smiled and wrapped my left arm behind his head and started to play with his hair, his body was fully pressed against mine
"are you jealous?" i whispered, he nodded and started to kiss my shoulder which was exposed "i can't wait to mark your neck and make you scream my name tonight" he said out loud enough for kol to hear, his eyes widened and his face turned red "i'll s-see you on work at monday Y/n" he said.

Before i could answer him, Benny said "if she are able to walk that is" he responded and my eyes widened as i turned to face him.

Kol walked away little embarrsed and i looked at benny with a 'are you serious' look and punched his shoulder, he chuckled at me "what, i didn't do or say anything worng" he said " you're mean" i said as we walked started to walk to the car "what, don't say you're mad at me beacuse i can't spoil my girlfriend infront of her friends" i stopped and looked at him with that stupid smirk in his face "i'm not mad at you benny, i'm.....just embarressed you said something like that and infront of my friends" i said looking at him serious "hey, it's not my fault he flirted with my girlfriend" he said little jealous.

I laughed "it's cute when you're s jealous" i told him and saw that he blushed a little "i'm not cute no, i'm a hot and a sexy boyfriend to you miss" he pulled me close to him "whatever you say cowboy" i kissed him.

——————————————————————————

A/n: i could see benny as a little jealous and overprotective boyfriend.