Thomas - cyberbullying pt.2

Warning: mention drugs and little smut

"no no no no" i wishpered pulling on Thomas sleeve, he only glanced at me before heading down the hall, i followed
him "hey dude!" one guy said to him. I looked at the floor not wanting to look at the guy who called me a pig "hey dude" Thomas said and slammed the guy against the looker "you don't seriously think that you're going to say stuff about MY girl on social media for weeks and get away with it?!" the guy looked at me "i told you not to tell him, i guess i'll just have to expose who you really are" i started to cry as one of the other guys showen Thomas a video of me on a lot of drugs at a party, tears continued to fall down my face, i never wanted to remember that night again, that wasn't who i were and i were at my lowest. Thomas glanced at me for a second before punching the guy in the nose, he fell to the floor and his nose was bleeding, another guy grabbed Thomas shoulder from behind and swung a punch at him but Thomas caught the punch in his hand and smiled before shoving the guy as hard as he could against the locker and he fell getting the wind knocked out of him. Thomas looked at the third guy but he just ran the opposite direction "i want every singel thing you said about Y/n deleted and i better see a public apologi saying how you lied, got it!" they nodded "s-sorry" one of them whispered to you "i-" Thomas grabbed my arm "come on we're leaving."

He pulled me out of the school building but i stopped and fell on the ground putting my face in my hands. Thomas stopped and got on the ground in front of me, he pulled my hands away from my face and gave me a concerned look, i had tears streaming down my face as i said "please don't leave me" in a quiet voice "love..." he wrapped his arms around me and i cried in his arms "i would never leave you over a stupid video, plus i have already seen it before" i pulled away from him and looked up into his eyes "you have?" he scratched the back of his neck "yeah...when i developed feelings for you and couldn't stop staring at you in class, my friends showed me it and told me to stay away from you" his hand made its way to your cheek "but i just couldn't, you looked like you were going through a hard time....look how happy you are now, that's what matters to me" he wiped my tears away with his thumb "i love you" he whispered looking at my lips, you cought on and leaned in so that he could kiss me "and i'll always love you no matter what happens, okay?" i nodded smiling.
He smiled back at me, before i could say anything i heard a voice behind me "hey! you kids should be in class!" i looked over and saw our vice principal standing above us, my eyes widened and Thomas just looks at ne smiling. He then looked up at the vice principal "my apologies" he stood up and grabbed my hand pulling me up tp my feet.
He then started running to the parking lot "hey! get back here!" i heard him call as we ran to Thomas car and quickly got in , he started the car and made his way out of the parking lot "holy sh!t" i said smiling in disbelief  "that's why you brought you car instead of your motorbike beacuse you wanted to ditch" he frowned at me "guess my plan has been compromised" i look at him confused, he chuckled and grabbed my hand bringing it it his lips and kissing it "let's go to your place" he said, i looked at him "why, my place?" he smiled while keeping his eyes on the road and turning
down your street "so you can put on a pretty dress and i can take my girlfriend on a breakfast date" i blushed and looked out the window "sounds good?" One of his hands were still holding one of mine and his other was on the wheel. He laced his fingers through mine and rubbed his thumb over my point finger "maybe i can take you to get your nails done after, then maybe we can go to those little shops downtown and you can buy whatever you want and then.......i can take you back to my place....and make sure you're not able to walk the rest of the week" my face got hot "don't say stuff like that!" i said slapping his arm "sound good" i then whispered as he pulled into my driveway.

After i had went home and changed into a short black dress with spaghetti straps and did my makeup, me and Thomas drove to a small breakfast place a few minutes away from my house. When we got there, Thomas sat next to me in the booth instead of across from me, he handed me my phone back which he had ever since the day he found out.
I slowly took it from him, i unlocked it and opened my text messages, i saw a lot of people apologizing and offering to bring me gifts beacuse of what i went through. I opened instagram and saw a lot of dms involving the same thing, snapchat was the same.
I turned my phone off, smiling a little. I were glad everything was over, i looked over at Thomas and he was smiling at me "did you threaten everyone to apoligize?" he smiled wider "maybeee" i shook my head and started to look at the menu, Thomas put his head on my shoulder and wrapped both of his arms around my body, he also rubbed my thighs occasionally "you look so beautiful in this dress" he said moving his head up to kiss my neck, i giggled "thanks babe" after you guys ate you went to the small downtown shops, i looked at things but didn't plan on buy anything beacuse i didn't want him to spend money on me after he payed for breakfast. At one point he went to the bathroom and you waited in the car, he returned with bags in his hands.

He closed his door and placed the bags in your lap before starting the car and driving to the nail salon. I looked through the bags and saw all of the things i wanted to get, i felt myself tearing up, no one had brought stuff so willingly for me, not even my own parents "t-thank you" i whispered, blinking the tears away quickly. His hand made its way to my thighs and rubbed between them, giving me butterflies everytime he moved upward.
Thomas waited in the car while i got my nails done. Once i were done and got into the car he held his hands out, i placed my hands in his and he examined my nails "they look so good, love!" he said smiling at me causing me to blush, on the drive back he stil had his hand on my thigh, he got dangerously close and i stopped his hand, he looked at me with a concerned look "you're turning me on" i whispered and he smiled "good" once we reached his house he opened my car door for me and grabbed my hand pulling me through the door and up to his room.

He closed the door behind him and immediately pulled his shirt over his head, he picked me up by my thighs and i wrapped my legs around his waist as well as my arms around his neck. I started to kiss him slowly at first but soon it got heated, he broke the kiss and started to kiss my neck he walked towards the bed and got on top of me "you look so good in this dress" he ran his hand from my ankel all the way up to my thigh while making direct eye contact with me "you do look good without it love"

-------------------