Chapter 1: A New Beginning

My names Jazzilyn and I just registered at a new school, called Furry High School. I'm 15, this school is probably a good school for me, since I'm a furry and all. I'm a wolf furry, the last of my kind, it's kind of saddening sometimes, but I learn to deal with it. My first class is history. As I look around the room I see a group of popular girls talking with each other and on the other side a group of guys whispering about the girls. I see a perfect place to sit, alone, in the corner of the room. I sit down and the the girls start whispering about me, even tho I can hear every word their saying. "I hear that's the new girl that went to that lame school across the road, Jazzilyns her name" one girl said "I also heard that she's the last of her kind, the wolf furry" another said. I tuned them out because I didn't feel like hearing something that would make me want to punch them in their popular little faces. Don't wanna get in trouble on the first day. The teacher hushed us and started to speak "I'm Mr. McStuffen, and I will be ur history teacher for this year, let me start on the rules of the classroom-" I didn't really care about the school rules, cause I'd most likely obey them, unlike those pop girls staring at me like I have three heads. Class was over, and I headed to band, my favorite class (or so I thought), we were choosing what instruments we wanted to play. I chose percussion, because ever since I was little, when my asked me what instrument I wanted to play, I'd always say drums. We weren't doing much, just talking about how to be safe with the instruments and how to use them and stuff. After band, I went to gym, the gymnasium was huge, bigger then I thought it would be. They explained to us about that we have to dress out every day, and we have to participate in all activities we do. Sounds easy enough for me. Finally, school was over and I could go back home and relax. I walked in my house and I heard my mom ask "how was school honey? Did you make any friends?" "school was boring as usual, today being the first day, just explaining rules. And no mom, you know I don't make friends that easily..." I replied back. "well, I just maybe thought you would, I'm sorry" she said as she looked down sadly. I went over to her and hugged her, "it's ok, I'll make friends eventually, I always do." She smiled at me as I let her go, I went upstairs to my room and plopped down on my bed. I was watching Fairy Tail(it's an anime, if u know what anime is)it was right at a fight, but then I fell asleep...