Chapter 9: Shattered Heart, cont.

I was never expecting to see what I am seeing. Gavin and Summer were kissing. My heart shattered into a million tiny, little pieces. Tears rolled down my face, I collapsed on the floor, sobbing. They both heard me and stopped to look at me, Summer smiled as she saw me sinking lower into the ground. Gavin came running up to me "Jazz, are you-" I smacked his hand that was on my shoulder "you bastard, why did you do that!" I yelled at him, "why would you even think of doing that, after what we've been through?! I loved you Gavin, why did you have to go and betray me!" He tried to come close to me and I pushed him down to the ground, and ran back to class, crying my eyes out. I sauntered into the classroom and sat in my chair, Riley and Joey came over to me, knowing something was wrong "Jazzi-chan, what's the matter? Are you ok? Riley asked me worriedly. I raised my head and looked at them, tears still rolling down my face "I..its......no..nothing" I sniffled. Riley hugged me and so did Joey "it's not nothing if your crying Jazzi-chan" Riley said. I remembered what happened and started bawling, the teacher escorted me to the front office and sent me home.

I walk into my house, my mom still at work and just go to my room. I lay in my bed and start to cry again. All of an sudden I hear knocking on my door, rapid knocking, it made me jump. I wipe my tears away, walk down stairs and look out the window to see who it was. A blonde haired, golden dog furry standing at my door, oh, I wonder who that is, Gavin. He obviously knew I went home, I guess since I wasn't in band. "Jazz! Please open the door, I need to talk to you!" Gavin says through the door, "GO AWAY!! I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU RIGHT NOW, RIGHT NEVER!!!!! GO AWAY GAVIN!!!!!!!" I yell back and hit the door super hard. I start to cry as I see him walk back down the steps, I sit on my couch and curl up in a little ball, just crying my eyes out. I finally stop crying, but look really depressed, I turn the tv on and just sit there, watching. Apparently I fell asleep, and when I woke up my mom was sitting next to me, rubbing my back. "Wake up darling, I came home early, because I got a call saying that you were sent home, because you were crying. Why were you crying sweetie?" My mom asked gently, "oh mom, it's just a boyfriend thing" I whispered, tears pooling up in my eyes. She pulled me close to her, and hugged me tightly, she rubbed my hair as I was still crying. "I know how to make you feel better baby" she said(just to let you know, another lemon coming up, I know it's weird, her and her mom, but her moms just trying to make her feel better, yuri lemon coming up), she started to rub my pussy, and I gasped "mom! What are you doing!!!" I was freaking out, what was she thinking? She's my mother for petes sake! "Sweetie, this will help you feel better, trust me" she said as she pulled me into a kiss. I decided to trust her, since she's my mother and all, she kissed me only for a short time, I moaned into the kiss as she was still rubbing my pussy. She then removed my shirt and bra, revealing my pale boobs, she began licking and sucking my right nipple as she squeezed the left. I was already getting wet, and I wanted her to lick my pussy, but she wanted to take it slow. She then took off my shorts and underwear and began licking my clit. I moaned with pleasure as she kept licking, then stopped, only to tease me. "Mom, please don't tease me, I already want it so bad" I wined. She stuck two fingers in, and out of my pussy while licking my clit, I moaned loudly "aahh" she did it faster and faster and faster, until I came. "AAHH!!!!!" I moaned even louder. My mom came up for a short kiss, she started putting my clothes back on, "thx mom, that did make me feel a little batter" I said as I put my final piece of clothing on. "Your welcome sweetie, glad I could help" she said as I walked up into my room. I was still depressed. I fell back asleep again. I dreamt about what happened at school today and immediately woke up and started to cry. School should be over by now, and I heard the door bell ring, My mom opened it, and in came two worried faces, "you must be Jazzilyns friends, go on up, she's in her room" my mom told them. I knew it was Riley and Joey, I wiped my tears away and laid down in bed. Joey and Riley barge through my door, and run to the side of the bed. "Are you ok Jazzi-chan? What happened?" They both asked me in unison. "Its Gavin..." I try to say without crying, Joey then has a look on his face as if he's going to kill someone. Riley hugs me, while Joey stands up and says "that bastard, how could he hurt my baby, I told him she was mine" as Joey talked to himself, Riley asked "what happened" I gulp down tears and say "I went to the bathroom and saw Gavin kissing Summer" "that can't be, Summer would never do that, are you sure that was her" Riley asked worriedly. "Summers an orange tabby cat furry with blonde hair, right?" "Yeah?" "then that was Summer" pools of tearing started forming in my eyes. "That bitch" Riley says under her breath. Joey then snaps and yells "I'm going to kill them both!!!" He runs through my door, down stairs and out the front door, going over to Gavin's house. Me and Riley give each other worried looks, and run after him as fast as we could go.