Chapter 12: Trust in Me

"We need to talk" Gavin says as he comes into my room. "I don't want to talk to you Gavin! Please go away..." I say as tears come to my eyes. Gavin hugs me, I try to push away but he holds me tighter "let me explain myself, you don't even know what happened" he said. "You were kissing Summer, how is that not knowing what happened?" I started raising my voice as I finally pushed him away and sat on my bed, crying now. "You don't know HOW it happened, there, let me put it that way" he grumbled. He came over to me and sat down, he started rubbing my back, I didn't slap his hand away this time, instead I leaned into him. "Why would you do this to me?!" I sob into his chest, "I didn't want to, Summer forced me to, here, let me tell you" he said.

-Flashback- Gavin's P.O.V

I was in language arts, I had to go to the bathroom, so I raised my hand and went down to the restrooms. When I got there, Summer was just coming out of the bathroom, she saw me and yanked my arm and pulled me into the bathroom. She seemed to be able to sense someone coming, and then she forced her lips onto mine, I tried to get away but, man, she was strong, she pulled me closer not letting go. I couldn't get away. I heard someone coming and I struggled to get away, but Summer just kept kissing me and I couldn't get her off. I heard something hit the floor, and she finally let go and I turn around to see Jazzilyn collapsed on the ground crying.

-End Flashback- Back to Jazzilyns POV

I sniffled as he finished his story, he pulled me closer to him " I love you Jazz, and nothing with ever change that " Gavin said and kissed my forehead. I hugged him and he pulled me over on top of him. We were laying on the my bed, me on top of him, I was still crying and didn't make eye contact with him. "Look at me" he said, pulling my chin to where I had to look at him, I blinked and a tear rolled down my right cheek. He caresses my face and wipes my tear with his thumb and smiles at me, I give him a faint smile. He brings my face closer to his, and kisses me. I raked my hands through his hair and kissed him harder, we break apart for air and he smiles at me "I promise, I won't ever do that again" he said, twirling his fingers through my hair, "I love you, and you have to trust me, that I will never do this again" "I love you, too" I say as I nuzzle into his neck. It feels so much better to be in the arms of Gavin. I love him so much.