6

3rd person POV
Location Evernight Castle the land of Darkness

Y/n L/n is currently at Evernight Castle he is meditating using the heart of Kaon eventually he realized that he had meditated the whole night away but he didn't feel tired or exhausted at all.

Y/n: how come I don't feel exhausted or tired at all?

Kaon: because your power is growing and the more fragments of my being you collect the less human you become and soon enough sleep will become a choice not a necessity.

Y/n: interesting~

Kaon: I do have a word of caution.

Y/n: I'm listening

Kaon: my flesh and blood is very powerful and extremely potent you must make sure that the containment vessel remains intact if the containment vessel is cracked or destroyed your current human body will be infected and you will mutate.

Y/n: I understand

Once he was done meditating Y/n L/n got up from his meditation mat he grabbed the Crystal Heart of Kaon and he put it in his rucksack immediately he decided now was a good a time as any to head out and collect the flesh and blood of Kaon he immediately made his way to the transport docks he boarded a transport and he immediately took off for Chernobyl Within a couple of hours he arrived at his destination.

Y/n: here we are a creepy-ass abandoned irradiated Ghost Town..........my kind of town~

Y/n L/n immediately made his way into the irradiated Ghost Town his armor protected him from the radiation eventually he found what he was looking for the old Nuclear Power Plant the primary hotspot the place where it all happened all those years ago.

Y/n: bingo~

Kaon: Scrabble!

Y/n: oh I see what you did there very funny!

Y/n L/n continued to make his way towards the abandoned Nuclear Power Plant the radiation continue to grow stronger the closer he got thank goodness that his armor was protecting him due to a combination of Science and Magic eventually he found the central core sitting inside of it was a pulsing orb of pure malevolence inside of the glass orb was a black substance with unmatchable malevolence in the center of the black substance was a red and magenta glowing segment.

Kaon: behold young one my flesh and blood.

Y/n: fascinating I've never seen something so wonderous before~

Kaon: indeed it is quite wonderous I remember the day I crafted my flesh and blood.

Y/n: you think you can share that story with the class?~

Kaon: of course but let's head back while I tell the story because I don't want the radiation to get to you.

Y/n: understandable~