17

3rd person POV.
Location: the league of villains headquarters

Right now in the league of villains headquarters the members of the league of villains were watching with bated breath and extreme curiosity as their comrade Toga was floating in mid-air after tasting the blood of the Dark Lord At first she became totally unresponsive Lord Scaloris started waving his hand in front of Toga's face and snapping his fingers trying to get a response out of her but unfortunately she wouldn't respond.

Scaloris: hmm usually those who are affected by my blood usually undergo a mutagenic transformation and then they go mad not the other way around this is kind of awkward.

Toga: more.....

Scaloris: what?

Toga: I want more

Scaloris: I'm sorry but could you repeat yourself?

Toga: I...WANT...MORE!!!!!!!!!!

Toga started violently thrashing in the Dark Lord's telekinetic Grip trying to get more of his blood as if she had tasted the most powerful and addictive drug in the world and she wanted more.

Scaloris: well this is unexpected this is never happened before~

Toga: more more more give me more please I beg of you I need MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scaloris: well this is rather unexpected and I've never seen this happen before~

Toga: please I beg of you give me more I'll do anything!!!!!!

Scaloris: anything you say?~

Toga: anything!!!!!!

Scaloris: hmm interesting it seems that my blood is having a reaction with your Quirk~

Toga: please give me more of your blood I need more!!!!

Scaloris: tell me if I give you more of my blood will you do whatever I say when I say?

Toga: yes anything you say anything at all just give me more!!!!!

Scaloris: if I told you to steal something would you steal it for me?

Toga: ANYTHING!!!

Scaloris: if I told you to kill someone would you kill them?

Toga: ANYONE!!!

Scaloris: if I told you to betray the league of villains would you do it?~

Toga: YES!!!!!!!!

Scaloris: well then I guess we have a deal~

Lord Scaloris immediately released Toga from his telekinetic grip used his telekinetic powers to grab a glass from behind the bar once it was in his hand he filled the glass with his black blood and then he gave it to Toga she smiled when she saw the black liquid in the glass she immediately downed the contents of the glass like a young woman looking to get white girl wasted at Spring break once the glass was empty she felt an amazing sense of euphoria.

Scaloris: so Toga will you join my cause and serve me for the rest of your life?

Toga: Yes my Lord~

Scaloris: good~

Twice: TOGA HOW COULD YOU?!?!?!?!??

Scaloris: trust me it is quite easy when you have a taste of true power you are all nothing more than just flickering dying candles and I am the burning raging Inferno of the Sun~

All for one: the loss of one member is hardly a blow to our cause.

Scaloris: I guarantee your cause will not survive to see the sunset upon this world~