13

Zeoticus POV.
Location: the new age Academy

Right now Zeoticus is about the contact his son Sirzechs and Order him to launch a full-scale assault on the location where his daughter is being held but soon enough he noticed a strange Violet rift open up in the headmaster's office of the new age Academy soon enough his daughter fell out of the rift as soon as she was out of the rift it closed behind her immediately Zeoticus ran to his daughter and held her in a hug afraid that if he ever let go of her again she would Fade Away into nothingness her arm was still bleeding from the wound she had suffered.

Zeoticus: my precious daughter I'm so happy to see that you are back with us safe and sound!!!!

Rias: father I have a message from him.

Ozpin: what is this message?

Rias: night has fallen upon this world and the sun shall never rise again.

The director: well that's fucking ominous!!!

Ozpin: agreed but for now we better get Miss Gremory here to the infirmary ASAP we need to have that wound taken care of before it gets worse.

Zeoticus: agreed!

Zeoticus immediately picks up his daughter Bridal Style and immediately teleports to the Infirmary when he gets there he is greeted by the Mankanshoku family who immediately disinfected and close up her womb unfortunately she needed stitches to close the wound after her wound has been stitched up and dressed Rias' wound she immediately heads off to the occult research Club when she enters the room she is immediately greeted by her servants who immediately run to her and hug her in a sign that they missed her and they were desperately worried about her.

Akeno: Madam president are you okay?!?!?

Kiba: I'm so desperately sorry madam president I am a terrible excuse for a knight!!!

Koneko: we're glad you're back!

Issei: this is all my fault I should have been stronger and I should have protected you better!!!!!

Rias: please I'm perfectly fine you all don't need to blame yourselves for what happened!!!

Asia: oh my goodness look at your arm here let me see the wound so that I can heal it!

Rias: that's a good idea I don't know why I didn't think of it sooner.

Rias immediately unwrapped for dressing around her wound revealing the stitched up wound Asia immediately got to work using her Twilight healing to try and repair the damage but unfortunately Twilight healing had no effect.

Asia: why isn't it working my Twilight healing can heal just about anything!!!

Rias: I was afraid this might happen.

Akeno: you're afraid what might happen?!

Rias: my blood was used in a very dark ritual one of the darkest I've ever seen and any damage inflicted upon someone during a ritual so dark is usually permanent and irreversible.

Kiba: so you're saying that that wound is permanent?

Rias: somewhat it'll heal but it will leave a terrible scar.

Issei: well what are we waiting for let's go find this motherfuker and kill the bastard for doing this to Rias!!!

Kiba: I agree this monster must be put down like a mad dog slowly and painfully!!!!!

Akeno: he must pay for what he has done to our modern president!!!!

Koneko: we're totally going to wreck his shit!