Chapter 2

The helo started to lift off, their pilot ready to fly them into the city when another person joined the group, jumping into the cargo hold before it closed up, a woman

The helo started to lift off, their pilot ready to fly them into the city when another person joined the group, jumping into the cargo hold before it closed up, a woman. Another woman with a sword, wearing a mask, just like Blair. However, unlike Blair, her mask was white and she was wearing normal street clothes. It was actually pretty cool in her opinion.

Rick looked up, "You're late."

Much to Blair's surprise, the woman responded in Japanese. What was even more surprising was Rick understanding what she said. Japanese was one of the languages she hadn't learned yet, Italian and Chinese being the others. She really had to add that to her list of things to do when she got back home.

"This is Katana." Rick shouted over the noise of the helo rising in the air. "She's got my back, she could cut all of you in half with just one sword stroke just like mowing the lawn. I would advise not getting killed by her." He added as a warning, Blair raising her eyebrow. "Her sword traps the souls of its victims."

Before anyone had the chance to speak, Harley leaned forward, stretching her hand out past Floyd  in a greeting, "Harley Quinn, nice to meetcha. Love your perfume, what is that, the stench of death?"

Blair cleared her throat quietly to hide her laugh, she couldn't help it. Harley introducing herself to an assassin, one that was obviously hired as a sort of bodyguard for Rick Flag was amusing.

The amusement ended quickly as Katana looked to Rick, reaching for her sword. The smile dropped off Blair's face as she sat up, reaching for weapons of her own. She didn't want to fight this early, but if she had to she would. She would tear the woman apart before she laid a hand on Harley.

"Woah, easy cowgirl." Rick laughed, holding out a hand to stop Katana before any damage was done. "It ain't that kind of a mission, now have a seat."

Katana took the open seat next to Rick, Blair keeping a watchful eye on her before settling back in her seat. Rick shifted his gaze to her, watching as she slowly let go of the hilts of the daggers strapped at her side. Interesting.

Harley turned to flash a smile, "She seems nice."

"Harley, babes," Blair let out a small laugh. "We've gotta work on your people reading skills."

Rick watched them in disbelief. Knight Wolf truly was friends with Harley Quinn, the Joker's girlfriend. How that came to be, he had no clue. He had thought she was exaggerating when she said Harley and Deadshot were fond of her, but now he could see she had greatly downplayed just how much they liked her.

"How the fuck did Knight Wolf become so close with criminals?" He asked, genuinely curious.

Blair raised an eyebrow, unsure of his tone, "The fuck are you talking about?"