ꕥ forget-me-not;

"Hello, Herb! I like your flowers!"

"Thank you. My little hobby..."

If it wasn't because of him...

"This one's for me?" His green eyes with their soft lights lit up, the hue of the leaves, the colors that promised sweet nights. It's the same color as the plant he is holding right now, a Swiss cheese plant in a golden colored pot. The plant is a large, heart-shaped leaves that develop holes as the plant ages, this makes the leaves resemble Swiss cheese.

Herb nods shyly. He's sitting at the bar, nobody is around, even a certain red haired Dracula couldn't be seen anywhere around the bar. A perfect timing, a moment for Herb to relish. Only him, and his beloved.

"Oh, Herb! This is perfect! It goes very well with my bar's decoration! Look! Stunning, was it not?" The blond haired bartender walked away from the counter and placed the plant near the entrance. Herb giggles and nods again, "If you want, I can bring you some more."

Hearing that, the blond one turned to Herb with an excited look painted all over his charming face.

"In that case! Herb, I heard you finally opened your own flower shop? May I have a visit tomorrow morning?"
Herb fidgeting his fingers under the table, his face started to flushed. Thinking about it feels like he's going to explode. Well, he doesn't mind Sparkling comes to visit his flower shop, but it makes him very, like VERY nervous.

"Of course I wouldn't mind, feel free to visit anytime," Herb assured, which only makes the smile in Sparkling's face goes wider. The smile that grows flowers inside of Herb's chest. The green haired boy turned away before Sparkling realizes Herb was staring at him too much.

"I'll come around 11 if you don't mind." The blonde one sat at the table, right next to Herb, making Herb shiver and he's blushing even more; his blushing was a kind of flowering, the sort of pink that brings champagne roses to the imagination.

"Hm?" Sparkling noticed and tilted his head, "You're already tipsy? Your face looks very red. See, you haven't even finished your drink, here~" Sparkling giggled and slides the drink in front of Herb closer to his hands. Herb shivered one more time, his legs almost shaking. He wanted to say "I'm fine" so he turned to Sparkling, but before any letter slips from his sweet lips, instead he caught a very exquisite scenery. A painting like sight. Sparkling whose sitting on the table, starring at Herb with a soft look, gentle smile. His blond hair reminds Herb of the growing tulips at his backyard. His green eyes shines within the street lights revealed from the window behind them. Oh, how green is Herb's favorite color.

"Herb?" the sweet voiced called out, Herb shook his head and turned his face away again.
"I- um... I think I am... I should really get going now
you were about to close the bar too didn't you? Sorry for coming at last hour like this," Herb fixed his hair and stood up nervously, Sparkling only respond with a cheerful giggle.

"I'm happy you came! It feels special like this," He winked at Herb, making the urge to hug him and just kiss him all over his face grows bigger inside Herb. "I..." Herb clears his throat, "I'll see you tomorrow then Sparkling. See you later..."

"Bye Herb, have a good night~"

Herb walked home, step by step he took, the smile in his face grows wider. The picture of Sparkling sitting next to him haunts his head, he couldn't get it out. His heart was beating so loud as if it could be heard by anyone, luckily he walks alone.

"My goodness," he mumbled while clutching his chest, lips smiles widely.

"I think I am in love with him."