ꕥ hyacinth;

A cool breeze brushes softly against the blonde's face. Nobody is around, Herb has left him there on the bench. He let out a deep sigh and rest his chin on his hands.

"He's avoiding me again..."

His green eyes locked in the flower bushes in front of him. Ever since he met Herb, flowers always reminds him of that green haired soft boy. He remembers clearly the first time he visited Herb's flower shop. And when the night Herb came to his bar with a large bouquet full of elegant gardenias. That night, when Herb walks in to his bar, it feels like the world stop spinning, it feels like the universe offers him something very graceful, very stunning. When Herb walks in to his bar that night, his green colored hair sways as he walks closer towards Sparkling. He really tried his best to stay cool that night, luckily, he did it. He couldn't get it out of his mind though, Herb facial features are very pretty. His eyelashes were pretty, the flutters of those eyelashes tell of an enchanting vulnerability, of a soft and gentle heart; it placed perfectly around the earth-hued iris. His eyes remind Sparkling of the chocolate drink his regular ever ordered, sweet and warm, when it stares into him, his soul danced happily.

And Herb's personality? Don't make Sparkling started it, he could spend the whole day admiring Herb's personality. Herb is very kind; and his smile is affectionate, it was warm like the awaited summer breeze. And his voice? So soft, Herb always speak softly, sometimes you have to get really close to him so you could catch what he's trying to say. Sparkling loves everything about Herb.

But it seems like Herb tries to avoid him lately. He doesn't know why though. That's why he always asked Mint and Vamp to look after Herb for him, if Herb is uncomfortable around him, then he have to stop this feeling towards Herb. That's unfair, but that's just how it's have to go. And as long as Herb happy, that would be enough for him.

After a moment, Sparkling finally stood up. He's still worried, especially the fact that Herb and Vamp is hiding something from him. He just knows. Was Mint involved too? Nope. He can't get into people's business like this. Yes, Herb is one of his beloved friend, but if he decided not to tell Sparkling about a certain thing, then he got no right to try to be part of it.

"Boo."

"!!!!!!!!!" Sparkling yelled and jumped a few inch from where he stands, he almost falls, but it was stopped by a gentle grasp of a hand around his waist. Sparkling carefully glanced at the hands on his waist, long nails... black painted.... Oh.

"Not funny Vamp." He groaned, followed by a gentle laugh from the man next to him.

"Sorry, it's just you look so serious. Something's bothering you, Sparky?" Vamp let go of Sparkling and float next to him, Sparkling just gave him a shrug.

"Herb is acting weird," He sighed, Vamp gazed at him with worried look. Herb told him not to tell Sparkling about the whole flower coughing thing...

"Have you seen him, Vamp?" The question from the green eyed one caused Vamp to raise his shoulder in surprise. Yes, yes he did. Actually, Herb stayed the whole night at his place, but he couldn't tell Sparkling about it.

"Well, yeah I did... Have you... seen him too?" Vamp asked back, Sparkling just nods sadly.

"He's avoiding me..." The word came out from his mouth along with the cool breeze startled the leaves on the trees around them, making a distinctive sound.

Vampire glanced at Sparkling one more time, his purple iris went all across the blond. Sparkling look said, but still... he looks charming.

He put his hand on Sparkling's head and rustle his hair, the blonde turned to him to give a sincere smile.