ꕥLily-of-the-valley;

"Wait! What's going on? What happened to Herb?" Sparkling tries to hold on to Vamp so he wouldn't fall. They're up above the sky now, falling down would be troublesome. The clouds move constantly, flowing as sheets hundreds of feet apart, yet giving the appearance of one layer below. Sparkling steal a glance on what underneath him; It was a city of wide avenues and small places to sit and eat, to relax as folk went about their day. The city air is fresh this day, even though it's kind of cold, it's almost sweet and floral as the pace of living relaxes to a steadier rhythm. Maybe it's because the rain has washed the whole city sometimes ago

"I think he went home." Alchemist mumbled, fixing her glasses; breaking the silence between three of them. Vamp nodded, leaving Sparkling question remains unanswered. Wind - eddied, swirled and ambient - What once was a lovely messy bun, the wind lifts his hair into a dance. Vampire was trying to stay focused, keeping his balance as he flew through the air. Something bad might have happened to Herb, he couldn't help but to blame himself.

Arrived at the flower shop, they landed perfectly on the ground. Vamp carefully let go of his sister and Sparkling, he quickly rushed into the flower shop. The image of Herb lying down on the ground under the rain still haunt his mind; he's worried. He didn't want to lose him.

To see her brother being panicked, Alchemist followed him to the shop. Sparkling was about to go with them, but he noticed that the door on Herb's house was opened widely as if someone kicks it open. He gasped and turned, making his way into the house. There's a trail of yellow petals from the entrance of his house to inside. He carefully stepped inside, he gasped even louder as he sees a drop of blood on the ground around the petal. His mind went crazy, what happened to Herb? He was too scared to find out the truth. There's no sign of anyone in the house, the lights were off. TV were off, Herb's phone is on the table; there's lots of message and missed call. Sparkling could see it clearly, it was the notifications of his unanswered calls.

He stepped into Herb's room, knocking the door before he went it. Sparkling glanced around the room, there's no one but a bunch of yellow petals on Herb's bed. It makes him even more confused, what in world is actually happening here? He followed to petal, it seems like it leads him to the bathroom, but then he hears a sob; Sparkling starts to shiver. He's really terrified now. Seems like the sobbing came from kitchen, Sparkling slowly walks into the kitchen. It was dark, he almost couldn't see anything because the curtain is also closed. He traced his fingers on the wall to find the light switch, he could clearly hear the sobbing getting closer.

And then you could hear a click from the light switch, followed by Sparkling's terror-stricken scream. It could be heard from the outside, Vamp and Al heard it.

"Shit." Vampire whispered to himself, what will have happened if he enters the house and approach Sparkling? What did he see that makes him screaming in such frantic? Hard to admit, but Vamp really frightened to enter the house. Al has already rushed into the house, meanwhile he just froze there in the middle of garden, all the flowers looked down, it was raining a while ago, why do they look so lifeless? Vampire turn his gaze to the ground, he was already devastated by the view of his friend lying helplessly on the ground; looking in such insufferable pain. He felt weak, he clenched his fist, cursing into the air.

"Sparkling!?" Alchemist rushed into the kitchen; she stopped halfway when she sees Sparkling crying his eyes out with Herb's body on his arm. Her eyes widened to witness the scenery in front of her.

Herb eyes were closed, his throat were wrapped in vines, daffodils growing out of his mouth along with the flowing bloods falling on the edge of his lips. There was a knife next to Herb's hand, but the knife was clean; there is no single stain of blood on the knife. Alchemist curiously stepped closer to Sparkling who keeps calling to Herb. She tried to check the pulse, to confirm if he is still alive or no. But then Alchemist sighed in frustration, can you guess why?