Meeting Momo Stella and Mio

It's been 5 years since Izuku was saved from his actual mother and his aunties. Margit had told him that he was born as a sayian meaning that he don't need a quirk to be strong. Margit told him everything about being a sayian and pride of a German (luckily she is glad that he is not being a jackass with his pride). The hounds thought him a lot of things. First up was Fine she teach him and study with him meaning that she's literally smarter then nezu in IQ with a total of 530 since she teach izuku about the world as well he is pretty much up there with her as well but only short by 5. Lisa thought him how to be very stealth meaning that him going all loud will be unnecessary and unethical in other words letting your enemy know you there meaning that it's either u gonna die or torture then you die. Siegrun thought izuku how to heal which is kinda surprising because he is as good as her (letting you know he has some scars and most of the deep wounds he had it was pretty much cleared up like it's never there). Thelma teach Izuku how to be thick skin since she wears a very big black armor that can protect her and the hounds from any bullet Technically between her and Margit she get paid a little more but she doesn't flex about it anyways.

And finally the mother that gave birth to him she teach him how to use almost all the skills that both Goku and Vegeta had and mostly he had perfected it to the T. (He was training up until September also know as my birth month and trust me Ik his bday is in July but I just want to switch it up and make him have the same bday as me which is September 3rd) now 2 days before his birthday 3 group of family doesn't look like they all a family but can as a group apparently what izuku over heard is that they were friends of his mom I'm high school.

Margit: what do I owe the pleasure to of my highschool friends today.

Momo's dad: well we came here to see you and the boy you talked so much about knowing that his birthday is in 2 days

Margit: why yes you all may come in

As she invited them in she went to go get izuku so she can introduce him to her maybe future in laws *cough cough* so he came down

Margit: this is my son Izuku Eberbach my pride and joy even tho sometimes he can get in my nerves but at the end of the day I love him as he is izuku say hello

As she looked at him she noticed that he had find three of his queens and she smirked cause this was the right moment then tap him on his shoulder

Izuku:*coming out of the trans he was in* sorry mother* looks at the family his mother brought in* my name is Izuku Eberbach son of Margit Eberbach it is nice to meet every single last one of you*saying it in a respectable tone*

Mios dad: you have nice manners I'm glad to me you

Stella momo and their dads said the same thing

Izuku: why thank you I do take after my mother and my aunties after all

All three of the girls latent are amused by Izuku behavior and is making Margit more proud then before

Stella: hey um can I ask you what is your quirk?

Margit looks at Izuku and give her a nod that he can tell them that he does not have a quirk but something more powerful then that

Izuku: well you see I do not have a quirk but I have something more powerful then that and I can demonstrate out side of you wish.

The family of 3 groups were intrigued of what he mean by that and they wanted to see it

Stella dad: if u can show us that will be fine

Izuku: very well sir

Just ignore jiren but that's how Izuku power up and each of the family daughters had sparkles in their eyes in amazement and they really want Izuku as they husband not just because of his power or money it's that he has incredible manners as well.

Izuku: *powers down* I hope the power I display is better to your liking

With the family in amazement they all nodded in approval.

Momo's mom: thank you for showing us how powerful u can be.

Izuku: your welcome ma'am *says with a smile*

Momo Stella and Mio blushes after seeing his smile

Margit: Izuku pls go get ready for tonight as I see that wasn't the only thing that they came here for isnt that right *looking at momo's family*

Momo's dad: well yes that wasn't the only one and it's crazy that I didn't have to tell you about the party.

Margit: I know and with me having a son I know he wants to come and see your daughters again

All of the adults laughed while the girls literally blushes like crazy and didn't deny that they wanted to see him too.

Later that day it was time for the party and izuku got dress and head out with Margit.

Izuku: hey mom can I ask you something?

Margit: sure what is it?

Izuku: well I like Momo Stella and Mio but but I don't know who to choose or think that they like me what should I do?

Margit: well just okay it cool and choose all 3 of the im sure they don't mind sharing you amongst themselves. And besides why wouldn't they like you... you are one of the most handsome guys that most girls glued their eyes too.

Izuku: *with determination eyes his eyes* you got it

Margit: be cool about it cause if you don't they won't return the same feelings ok.

Izuku: ok