Joining the Army

After the fight that Izuku clearly won against his tormentors the momo's t he came back he literally felt lustful looks from his harem and looked and saw that his harem was giving him lustful looks saying yea we are definitely getting our cheeks clapped by you but what he didn't know is that his armor and up lady if his suit is gone and is showing his 8 packs to everyone but the girls have out bloodlust when the girls gave izuku a lustful look.

His harem: who the hell are y'all looking at? His 8 packs belong to us and us alone.

Izumi: you stole him from us bitch.

Margit: then what about your mom then cause last time I check she stole him from me and literally abused him along with you and your stupid father.

Everyone was in shock that Inko and assmight was a kidnapper (well just the tormentors it's that Inko and assmight didn't go to prison but in Izuku mind he thought that they did so yea that's why he said it) everyone started to riot at UA that he stole Izuku from the #1 hero in the world. (For some reason people didn't k ow that assmight and inko stole Izuku from Margit) someone didn't tell Margit that they only went to jail but covered up the video and that assmight and inko didn't do anything so they believe he was the number 1 hero in Japan. Margit got word that they never went to prison for kidnapping and abusing because the Japan hero society had bailed them out and they didn't care for the quirkless like they did. So Margit decided to do an operation but needed the world hero organization to be up on this so they can comply to what's going on.

Margit: before I go further Izuku are you willing to join the army mentally and end this corrupted society together as family?

Izuku: with my girls I don't mind joi-*gets slapped by Inko*

Inko: I refuse to let you join this slut army you are to break up with these bitches and marry the-gets shot thru her head by Margit with her Pistol-

Margit: DONT YOU DARE SLAP MY SON AND DEMAND HIM TO DO SUCH THINGS AS MARRY THEM DEMONS YOU WHORE.

Iida who came back and saw that Inko died and was literally kissed that she did it and decided to avenge her by attacking Margit until Izuku brutally beat him down until he couldn't stand then he really went to the hospital and was told that he was expelled and blacklisted with the rest because of their idiotic  deal that they made and he was absolutely furious that his career was over.

Iida: I will avenge you auntie inko and I will take those hounds to jail even if it kills me.* saying while chopping his hands*

After he said that he brother and his parents came in and told him something that he wasn't suppose to hear that made him more aggressive and mad.

Tenesi: I'm sorry brother but you cannot do that.

Iida: why not brother it's our job to put villains away. * doing hand chops*

Tenesi: that's the thing we are the villains are you failing to realize that this society corrupted and she is literally putting an end to it in Japan. Face it Izuku for one doesn't belong here in Japan (no racial remember he was stolen/kidnap) he belongs in Germany Inko had taken away Izuku from his birth mother and inko literally made the #1 hero in the world pissed at this country she was in the right to kill her.

Iida couldn't believe that his brother said all of this while he parents agree with the fact that Inko stolen a German child from the country of Germany just to make herself satisfied and ending up getting killed.

Iida: but if there's no order how are we gonna have good society?*while doing hand chops*

Tenesi: that's the thing she is putting an order to it by stopping all of the ones who are corrupted that includes us you don't get it we find out that you outta of all people bullied a kid who didn't even have a quirk because that idiot girl decided and say let's bully him
because of him being quirkless well let me tell you this rather he wanted to be a hero with a quirk or not he can do all things but now your stupidity blew it by bullying so far you are the weakest along with the others who bully because of no quirk you literally got your ass beat twice in the same day and the second one why would you go for his mom?