Meeting and adoptong Coisma Lorbach

After last night of the party Margit and Izuku are at home and was getting ready to go to his new middle school which he transferred to Stella Momo and Mio the girls were ready to confess to Izuku which they agree to sharing last night at the party.  And last night the girls gave Izuku a nickname.

Momo:Izu
Stella:ikki
Mio:Oni-Chan

As the four of them was waking Izuku felt a young presence and looked back and saw the little girl there and apparently it seems she was following them.

Izuku:*speak German* hey are you ok where are your parents?

Cosima:*shocked that his can speak German an spoke back in German as well* no my parents left me to die out here and I'm all alone I can leave you and your girlfriends alone.

Both Izuku and Momo blushes to what she said.

Izuku: *still blushing* just come with us and I'll call my mom to get you ok.

Cosima was happy that she get to go with them and she felt safe with the 4 of them.

Izuku: *Im German* can you speak Japanese or American?

Cosima: *In German* Ja I can speak both * having a little accent to it*

Izuku:vonderbar btw what's your name little one

Cosima: my name is Cosima Lorbach

This is what she looks like before she joined the hounds(yes she may seem young but in this one she's actually older then izuku and that's a loli and she does see izuku as a brother)

As they make it to the school Izuku called Margit and she answered.

Margit: is there something wrong son?

Izuku: yes there's a girl who looks younger then us followed us to I sense her presence and I wanted to know if u can pick her up her name is Cosima Lorbach or used to be Lorbach since her parents abandoned her is what she told me

Margit: ok I'm coming to pick her up*then realized what name he said* I'm definitely coming to pick her up!!

As Margit yelled that into his ear he back away from it

Izuku: ok see you in a bi- * as he trained to finish it he saw her on a quick instead* how did you even get here so fast?

Margit: you will understand when u get to be the #1 hero in the world

The moment she said that not only Cosima but everyone was there heard what she said and wanted to get her autograph but Cosima was the luckiest because Margit wanted her to go with her and everyone was saying how lucky she was but someone brought up that Margit and Izuku looked the same and started to wondering and the girls at him lustfully and the trio got jealous and dragged him to class but he had to wait since he was new.

You must be the new transfer student the son of the #1 hero in the world right? Sae asked him.

Izuku: yes Izuku Eber- *before he finish she stop him*

Just say it in the class and btw I'm Sae Chasbashira just call me sensei ok *she said to him*

Izuku: yes ma'am

As she go in and got the class settle she told the class that they are having a transfer student and most of the people got hyped cause they knew who he was and some hoping it was either a boy or a girl.

Sae: ok you can come in now

As izuku came in (and btw idk if they have uniforms so I have them wear anything they want)  as izuku came in every girl in the room passed out yes even the trio but regained it quickly but they had one goal in mind

The trio(must make him mine)

What everyone saw including the girls before the passed out

With Margit and Cosima

Margit: why did they abandon you?

Cosima: it's because they abused me and then they decided to abandoned me.

This infuriated Margit because it happen with her son before without the abandoning part but it could've happen if she and her crew wasn't there.

Margit: how about I adopt you as one of my own me you and my son can be a family

Cosima was shocked that the #1 hero in the world had a son but she couldn't but notice that the boy that she and Margit was talking to was her son.

Cosima: can I ask you that the boy who I was with is your son.

Margit:*wasn't paying attention to her but heard her and spoke German* Ja he is my son

Cosima:*spoke German* ok and Ja I don't mind being your Daughter

Margit was surprise that she can speak German like her and the rest. So as Margit was getting more information about Cosima she realized that she is older then Izuku by 10 years and was old enough to join the army and her her if she wanted to join and she said yes.

After classes izuku was brought at the end of the school by Stella Mio and Momo and he was wondering what will they do and all three said this to him.

The trio: I am in love with you pls go out with me ?

Izuku was shocked that they asked him out but he was scared to choose one outta the 3

Before Izuku answer Mio told him they are ok with sharing him.

Izuku: ok if y'all are ok with sharing then I don't mind dating you three

After he said that all 3 of them kisses him on the lips and saying they him and him responding back the same as them.

End of story

Next story going to UA

Later problem with the past and possible traitor

After joining the military