The fight between izuku Eberbach amd his tormentors

As izuku was waking to ground beta he heard multiple voices that he didn't want to hear nor see.

Todoroki twins parents: nephew

Bakugo twins parents: nephew

Ochako parents: son in law

Iida parents: nephew

Izuku: you all shit up you met your child's eat me down along with ass might and bitchinko you have no right to call me that.

They all flinch after what izuku said cause they little got happen and did nothing and feel guilty about it.

All of them: look we are sor- *has a sword up to their neck by each clone*

Izuku: I don't need your sorry if y'all really sorry 2 things would've happened 1) you should've help me when I needed you 2) you should've discipline your demon child that I gave birth too but you didn't so there's no sorry to this y'all did this and now you gonna watch your child get their asses handed to the same way I got my handed to.

As he left them stunned they knew he was right and only hope that their child win so they can bring him back.

Izuku made it to ground beta before he entered his harem stopped him.

Izuku: what's wrong? You need something?

Stella: yea Ikki when you win this we got a surprise for you later on.

Now that Stella gave him that wink now Izuku is really bind to win so he can get his reward later tonight.

Izuku: you got it my red tsundere queen*given all 3 a wink and having them blush*

Momo: go get 'em tiger *still blushing*

Imagine Izuku wearing this to fight his tormentors

As izuku made it on ground beta he flew to the far side.

Izuku: now I wait for those assholes to get their asses handed to.

In the waiting room where they can see the fight. Margit and the Hounds were there wanting to see how Izuku do in his first fight against his tormentors. Inko being a dimbass she is she was trying to arrest Margit until without looking at her made this comment.

Margit: I can put you in prison again or erase you which one is your call?

This startled Inko cause she didn't know that Margit can sense her without looking at her and leaving everyone shocked.

Ochako: you gonna let my ichan go you bitch.

Margit who lost her patience with this little girl and thought of an idea and asked her.

Margit: your life or his which one and give me an answer if u don't imma assume yours.

With that threat katsumi tried to attack but got frozen in place along with ochako.

Margit: well I see you choose death *given cold stare to Katsumi who got scared right away*

Mitsuki: let me daughter go this instant.

Margit looked at the women who yelled at her and see where her idiotic children get their barking from and saw her husband faceplam knowing that he will lose his family.

Margit: looks like your husband is the wise one why can't you take after him pretty shame that the women had to run the family even tho the men is the strongest.

When she say that it hit them and Margit froze her in place as well.

Margit: do y'all want to get in on this because these 3 are gonna die after Izuku wins.

The other tormentors shook their heads no.

Margit: good now stay put

Back to Izuku

As nezu said start izuku went looking for them so he can end it or them if any possible he knew that Margit was watching she wouldn't want to miss her sons big fight and just like that he had encountered them with iida trying to kick him and with that Izuku dodge him and punched him in the dick along with shoto.

Imagine that iida is vegeta and shoto is goku but Izuku dodge iidas kick. And with that the both couldn't fight anymore and we're considered out. All might got mad and try to throw punches at him.

Imagine all might as Goku without the SSG and izuku as Jiren. As izuku grew tired of all might relentless punches he blew him back making him unconscious.

Just ignore the text and you know the rest with izuku as jiren and the other as all might. As it was Katuski lastly Izuku asked him if he surrendered but known to him his cockiness got in the way.

Barking dog: THERES NO WAY IN HELL IM GOING TO SURRENDER TO A QUIRKLESS LOSER LIKE YOU

As izuku take every last hit katuski thought for sure he won and declared him self as winner and started talking shit about his harem saying that he will make them his sluts every day and night but little did he know Izuku came out of the smoke

Without any hesitation Izuku has defeated his tormentors and everyone but the hounds and his harem were shocked and scared of izuku and that made Margit and his harem proud and smirked. Like Margit said she had killed the 3 that she said she was gonna kill and no more lip from those 3 as she thought.

Izuku: for those who torture me and left me to rot because you thought I was the traitor you will be blacklisted and never join a hero school again U got me *saying the last part with anger* they all agreed but was sad that their career of being a hero is over and Aizawa was once again free from those savages.

That's the end of this story like always izumomo lover out