Problem with the past

Now that Izuku past knows about his presence at UA they been trying to talk to him and get him to leave the girls for them but he simply gets mad and threatened to kill them if they don't leave him and his girls allowing.

Next day on class they were waiting for Aizawa to come in.

Aizawa: Alr maggots and recommended be quie- *sees that they are quiet and smirks* good now let's start *starts lesson* and now w-

WE ARE HE- Bullet flies past him-

Izuku: you maybe a hero again but don't come in thinking your the shit -his harem started to laugh silently-

All might: why do you even have a gun let alone bring one to class?

Izuku: I think you know the answer to that right?

Inko- Izuku my bab- bullet whistle past her-

Izuku: If you finish that it's going to your brain.

Iida: my brother I need you to take that to the police and be a good civilian and marry ochako it's an order.

Izuku: are you the #1 hero in the world?

Iida: no but who is the #1 hero in world?

Izuku: I'm glad you asked cause the #1 hero in the world is my mother Margit Eberbach.

Katuski: Cap

Izuku randomly shows his DNA to everyone to prove that he is the son of Margit Eberbach and everyone but the tormentors and his harem were in shock that her son Izuku Eberbach is there with them. Later that day the tormentors were thinking of framing him so everyone can hate him both shoto and the barking dog were thinking of taking Izuku girls but little did they know is that izuku and his harem Aizawa and nezu were listening the whole time and for some reason Izuku heard what the boys thought of and smirked and thought of a plan.

Izuku:* well well well they think they can take my life away well all hell will brake lose when they start this plan*

Later on that day Izuku had called Margit.

Margit: hello son is there a reason why you called?

Izuku: yes imma get straight to the point I need you and the hounds to show up in Japan my past tormentors are going to frame me because they don't want me here on UA and that they are bitching about me being the popular one even tho I'm not looking for it.

Margit: very well we are on the way now as we speak at break neck speed.

Izuku: ok mama (spoke German on that one) see you in a bit.

After he said that they literally arrived and scared Izuku because he was not expecting them to get here that fast and the girls looked to as well because they were the same as Izuku.

Izuku: how did you get here so fast? *still shock that they came fast*

Margit: if one of us is in trouble and we know where y'all at we just teleport here quickly it's the hound way.

Izuku now understand how and why they did it and he is definitely gonna live up the expectations of being a hound.

Now it's the next day his tormentors got there before him and already told everyone that Izuku is the traitor and everyone is rilled up that he's the traitor and is ready to hurt him and take the girls away from him but little did they know that Izuku is not gonna go down without a fight because the hounds are in his shadow and another thing nezu and Aizawa got a plan to ruin their reputation not only that but make sure they are not hero's. Margit spoke to nezu and nezu said that he knows that about the frame and is willing to let her take actions s told her half his plan and she smirked knowing that they are gonna be blacklisted. So they planned on letting Izuku get beating down while be recording and broadcasted to the public.

Izuku walks in and expected a punch from Kirishma.

Kirisihma: you traitor you lied about being the #1 hero son and over here killing people that's unmanly of you.

Izuku trying to speak.

Izuku: w-w-what do you mean I'm the traitor?

Mina: shut up traitor we all trusted you and you betrayed us you scum.

Before they finish him off Margit bloodlust was set upon them.

Izumi: what is this power *looks up and see Margit and the rest of the hounds*

Everyone looked at her bloodlust scared.

What is the #1 hero doing here at UA? Everyone asked seeing Margit pissed off.

Margit: I'm here because this was a setup and all of you just fucked up because you being lied to.

Mina: they said that they never lied and showed prove that he's the traitor.* showing her that Izuku is killing people*

Margit: so are you willing to believe something from a single source and not ask him wow you all are dumbassess these people *point to Izuku tormentors* had frame him because they didn't have Izuku back with them and that they are doing whatever it takes for him to either get killed or kicked out.

Everyone was shocked that 1 these people lied and that they are his tormentors and lived up to the name cause they framed him and 2 that the #1 hero literally proved that Izuku is her son and that they literally recorded that his tormentors had planned this for awhile and had no shame cause in the recorded said that they were stupid to believe it with little to no source at all and hope to believe that they gonna believe them which it happened

Siegrun had fully healed Izuku which Izuku got a huge boosted because of the attack. Nezu came in with Aizawa with a shit grin smile because everything that happens is gonna ruin their lives forever (and being mindful since the hounds are here the LOV is literally gone and will not attack UA at all)

Izuku: now that my acting is done I challenge both shoto and the barking dog to a fight because you think I'm a pushover well guess what I'm not.

Both of them: bring it then Deku you is just weak waiting to be crushed.

Knowing Izuku sayian pride took over he was ready to beat their ass and he's willing to go all out.

Izuku: All might I'm challenging you to because want to fuck you up to along with Iida since y'all had the audacity to frame me for something you didn't get your way you pussy punk bitch. Saying it with anger that made everyone but the hounds flinch.

"Ground beta you Fuckers don't be late or the pain gonna be deepen then what it's gonna be" izuku demanded