Allegiances UPDATED

SolarClan

LEADER:Burningstar(flaming orange she-cat with black fiery paws, tail tip, belly, and ears with flaming amber eyes)

DEPUTY:Doveshade(light gray se-cat with darker gray paws, belly, ears, and tail tip with a pretty hue of green eyes)

APPRENTICE:Phoenixpaw

MEDICINE CAT: Shiningray(light gray she-cat with golden amber eyes; formerly of SunClan)

APPRENTICE:Sootpaw(smokey grayish black tom with darker gray stripes with blur eyes)

WARRIORS:

Spottedwing(calico she-cat with icy blue eyes)

Darkfrost(sleek black tom with white paws, belly and tail tip with glowing green eyes)

APPRENTICE:Flamepaw

Lionflame(bright orange tom with reddish stripes and golden eyes)

APPRENTICE:Firepaw

Tigerfrost(dark brown tabby tom with dark amber eyes)

APPRENTICE:Darkpaw

Robinheart(dark reddish she-cat with a white belly, tail tip, and paws with leaf green eyes)

Rainear(Blue gray she-cat with blue eyes and rainish white paws, ears, tail tip, and belly)

Fireflight(bright orange she-cat with icy blue eyes)

APPRENTICE:Cloudpaw

Hawkswoop(brown tabby tom with amber eyes)

Brokenclaw(dark brown tabby tom with one broken claw and darkest amber eyes)

Bramblestrike(tabby brown tom with amber eyes)

APPRENTICE:Skypaw

Sparkletail(light peachy brown tabby she-cat with sparkly light amber eyes)

Blazestrike(bright orange she-cat with fiery white patches along her fur with leaf green eyes)

APPRENTICES:

Phoenixpaw(bright orange tom with shades of black and golden amber eyes)

Firepaw(orange tom with amber eyes)

Darkpaw(dark gray and black tabby tom with dark gray eyes)

Cloudpaw(white she-cat with patches of gray and icy blue eyes)

Skypaw(white she-cat with light gray patches and misty blue eyes)

Flamepaw(bright orange tabby tom with leaf green eyes)

QUEENS:

Bluefoot(blue gray she-cat with icy blue eyes) -Kits:Lakekit, Sapphirekit, Jaykit, and Stormkit-

KITS:

Lakekit(blue gray tabby tom with icy blue eyes)

Jaykit(dark blue gray tom with royal blue eyes)

Stormkit(dark storm-gray tabby tom with glistening icy blue eyes)

Sapphirekit(dark gray she-cat with striped white and turquoise paws and tail with a white tail tip and icy/royal blue eyes)

ELDERS:

Riversong(blue gray she-cat with amber eyes)

Mumbletooth(pale tabby tom with leg green eyes)