Chapter 1 After Hook Up

No one pov:

Lucifer is well yeah. She is usually a busy woman and sometimes she gets bored. She would do stuff in hell to rid of it. One day, she wanted to do something different. She went to earth alone and was taking a few days off of hell. She took a human disguise so no one would panic. She went to a fancy club, and she saw a very handsome young man.

(d/n) pov:

I was happy that I got my new job. I was going to be a Venture Captial. My brother took me here and had to leave early because he didn't want to drink and had some work at his house to do. I was fine and took a few drinks. Going to college then business school was so worth it.

(d/n): another shot please

Bartender gave me one. I put money on table and drank it. Then I notice someone sat next to me. It was a brown hair woman with a nice suit and a glass of wine.

 It was a brown hair woman with a nice suit and a glass of wine

(The first one)

???: hello young man

She did look pretty hot.

(d/n): hello

???: what is your name?

(d/n): I'm (d/n) what's yours?

Lucy: just... just call me Lucy

(d/n): nice to meet you Lucy

We shook hands. I felt something off. I ignored it since I was getting a bit drunk. I noticed she seemed to be flirting with me. I blushed from it.

(d/n): you know your hot

She smiled at me and blushed a little. She grabbed my hand, and she came close to me. She kissed me on the lips a bit.

Lucy: how about we go somewhere else?

I felt like I just had to.

(d/n): yes

No one pov:

They went to a hotel. Lucifer paid for it and (d/n) thanked her. They got to a room which was actually room 666. They had sex for a while till (d/n) got too tired. He was no longer a virgin. In the morning, they went their separate ways for a while. (d/n) got to his job and found a teleportation spell gem which was like one time. One day in hell, Lucifer felt strange. She ended up barfing on her desk. She thought it was alcohol and stop drink it for a while. Her belly became bigger and bigger.

Then she finally tried a pregnancy test

Then she finally tried a pregnancy test. She found out; she was positive. She was shocked and knew whose baby it is. Before she went to find him, she gave birth. It was her alone and it was a boy. She cleaned him and held him. She felt love from him and called him (y/n). Then she found him by going to the same bar and left a note for bartender. It worked and they met near the woods. She had (y/n) and (d/n) was shocked and confused with some of his features. Lucier put (y/n) in him arms.

(d/n): what is he Lucy?

Lucy: your son

(d/n): but...

Lucifer decided to show her true form. (d/n) was shocked from the true reveled.

(d/n): YOUR THE DEVIL!

Lucifer: yes, if you don't care, I will take (y/n) and leave

(d/n) looked at him. He felt love and fear. He feared that he would be a very evil being if he stays with his mother. He had his gem in his pocket and had no choice.

(d/n): I care about him but... I will not let him live with you and BECOME EVIL LIKE YOU!!!

He used him gem fast and teleported before Lucifer could react. She felt sad and like she lost something. She didn't know his last name or where he lived. She tried to look for him but didn't. She went back to hell and now could only think and wish for a while.

Lucifer: I hope (d/n) will at least be a good dad and (y/n) is okay