Chapter 2 Raising

(d/n) pov:

I got away from Lucifer and have (y/n) with me. I didn't want to go back to my house today. I decided to go to my brother's for the night. I found his house and knocked on the door. I heard footsteps coming. I saw (u/n) open the door.

(u/n): (d/n)? what are you doing here?

(d/n): just let me in please

(u/n): okay

I got in and went to the couch. He sat next to me, and I had (y/n) in my arms. He looked confused.

(u/n): who is that?

(d/n): remember the hook up I did after that night when I got my job?

(u/n): wait? It's your kid?

(d/n): yes

(u/n): why does...

(d/n): it turns out that woman, was literally the devil herself and gave birth to (y/n). I got him and got away from her.

(u/n): you are telling me; you slept with and had a son with the DEVIL?!

(d/n): yes, she disguised herself and I didn't know. I will raise him. I will not let him be like his mother.

(u/n): I guess I'm involved since I know this

Timeskip 16 years:

No one pov:

(d/n) raised (y/n) alone for a while and make sure he was treated nicely. Sometime later, he met a lovely human woman named (sm/n). They dated for years then got married. She knows (y/n) isn't her son but doesn't know that he was Lucifer's child. Eventually, (d/n) had another son named (b/n) and he was now (y/n)'s half-brother. (y/n) was growing up very smart and much more. (d/n) had to lie that (y/n) had an extremely rare disease since a baby. (y/n) would often put eye contacts to change a better color, hide his tail, and trim his horns. (y/n) was interested in business and had so many ideas. He found his family long bloodline of magic and runes which he took a great liking in.

(y/n): this is so interesting and cool

He grew more into it. At age of 16, he graduated from high school and had already done ap classes, running start, and more learning programs. He was happy to go to college and more. He like to use magic but not in bad ways usually. He did like to help people with his intelligence and what he can do. (d/n) thought it could stay like this for a long time and was happy for his son. But the truth cannot hide forever. One day, (y/n) went into the attic to look around for anything of interest.