Chapter 4 Goat Deal

(y/n) pov:

I was walking to my building. I pass by a lot of my employees. Some of them waved to me or said hi. I usually say hi. I got to the elevator and up I went. No one here knows of what I really am. I got walking to my office and pass by my secretary.

(y/n): morning Jane

Jane: morning Mr. C

(y/n): any meetings?

Jane: you got a meeting with someone named... Ms. b?

(y/n): okay, they can come to my office

I got inside my office. I began to do some work. I don't do much with the things I can do. I use a quill on mine to help and sign what I would do. I work like 3 days or less. I am already in 13 years, one of the richest and most successful in this world. I give 10% of profit I make off the company to multiple charities and I make a lot of hero products. I like it people view me as a good person. Soon, I heard my phone ring.

(y/n): yes?

Jane: Ms. b is here

(y/n): let her in

I waited until the doors open. Then I saw a creature I didn't expect. A demon with horns and has goat guards with her.

 A demon with horns and has goat guards with her

???: hello Mr. C

I think her magic is meant for normal humans not to notice.

(y/n): I didn't expect a demon to come to me?

She seemed surprised.

Baphomet: oh my, you're not normal. My name is Baphomet.

(y/n): so, why did you came to me anyway?

Baphomet: well, I need some money for my company. It is struggling a bit right now with current events happening. I will be fine, but it will take time to build up again. You know what I mean.

(y/n): I do. But I had never made deals before with someone like you.

Baphomet: may I ask? How are you special?

I felt like not and do at the same time. I want to be more known but keep my true heritage a secret.

(y/n): maybe I will if you might tell me about yourself?

Baphomet: well, I am mammon's daughter

I read about lore on stuff like this.

(y/n): the archdemon of greed

Baphomet: yup, can you tell yours?

(y/n): I am a very powerful master of ruins and scribes. I call myself the Rune master because I do rune and scribes so Damn good. I am also well, only half human.

Baphomet: how so?

(y/n): my father is human, but my mother is... I think a demon or someone powerful in hell. You might have met her. I never been hell or met her before. My dad raised me on earth.

Baphomet: do you know who is your mom?

(y/n): I do but it's something I want to keep a secret

Baphomet: why you look human?

(y/n): I want to stay looking human and hide my true heritage. I wish I knew more about the universe and hell.

She seemed to be thinking and got an idea.

Baphomet: I got an idea and a good deal

(y/n): explain in detail

Baphomet: how about you give me half a million dollars. Currency is different from hell you see and understand right?

(y/n): I do know that since 2 different worlds

Baphomet: you give me that money. I will give you a book about the worlds and rules of them with pictures and also of known figures. I can get you to be one of them too and give you the book so you can learn for yourself. How about it?

I liked it and want to know more about this world. It was like one time so sure.

(y/n): deal

We shook hands.