Chapter 5 Out Worldly Lore

Timeskip 1 month:

I was driving home in my favorite car I had. I had the book Baphomet said she would get me. I was really interested on seeing this book. I still can't believe I will be known in hell soon enough. I then saw my lovely mansion.

(y/n): home sweet home

I parked my car and got inside. The staff went home for the rest of the night. I ate my dinner and took a shower. I got done and got in my robe. When no one else is around, I be in my true form. I decided to go to a chair of mine and got the book. I started to read.

(y/n): now let's begin

I saw a lot of interesting things. There are a lot of things. I got to look in heaven first. I learned there are 3 rulers of heaven.

(y/n): heaven is ruled by 4 powerful beings. Serra, a powerful seraph who took care most of the souls who when to heaven. Michael, the most powerful angel and usually leads most angels. Odin, the all father and king of the gods like Thor. The last one is called the Father, had been known for multiple other names and helped establish order in the beginning of heaven.

I then learn there are other worlds like this one the prime world or Midgard. There are planes of the 4 elements and 2 others. The Fey wilds and shadow fell. They each have one ruler except the prime world.

(y/n): now hell

I didn't look at the pictures of the rulers of hell. I wanted to keep my mom's looks a surprise. There are 4 rulers of hell each divided like heaven. The rulers of hell and heaven are equal power when each altogether. Now, what are the rulers.

(y/n): so, the 4 rulers of hell. Elgar Magne, the weakest of the rulers and had souls into demons. However, he is the most modern than the others. The dark lord, once the God and created everything but used all of that power to create everything then beaten by heaven from becoming evil. He is not too strong now but one on top 2 or 3 most powerful of the rulers. Hela, goddess of death and the underworld. She is first child of Odin and powerful of raising the dead a lot. Now... My mother. Lucifer, one of the top 2 more powerful rulers of hell and ruled the biggest part of hell. Demons from her side giving birth to half breeds are most powerful than from others on different sides of hell.

That was interesting about me. Now I look for other figures. Then I saw me and in my human form.

(y/n): good. Only known as Mr. C or Mr. Corvinus. A half human and other half is from hell. The richest and most successful in the mortal world than any other demonic being. Not much is known but father is a human and he has never been to hell yet.

That sounds right. I closed the book and decided to go to bed. I took off my robe and got in my bed. I made sure my horns are fine and then went to sleep but not before thinking.

(y/n) in mind: I wonder when it's a good time to met mom?