Chapter 2

Mira

The next morning I ran to the window there was frost on the pane. Damn I missed him. I went downstairs and turned on the TV. The TV announcer said, "All the buses and schools are cancelled in the Toronto, Hamilton, ...." I shut off the TV, Toronto was all I needed to hear. "No school!" I yelled. I looked at the clock: 6:00am it read. I yawned and trudged back up stairs to my room to sleep. All day I decided to watch movies. All of them were about Jack Frost or had him in it. I swear I was obsessed. When my brothers were going to bed I went to the littles ones bed and told stories of Jack Frost's adventures.

Jack

He liked sitting at the window listening to the girl's stories about him. He really enjoyed them. She was an amazing story teller. There was stories about him fighting dragons, saving princesses, saving Christmas, and just every possible story line she could think of. He did this often. Listening to her stories. Almost every night. He didn't know if he came to listen to the story or just listen to the sound of her voice. The story ended and he went off doing his usual mischief.

Mira

The next day was a snow day again. This time I went outside. I helped my youngest brother build a snowmen, made snow angels, and drank lots of hot chocolate. When I was worn down I decided to walk around and look at the snow covered trees.

Jack

Jack was just circling around putting frost on all the trees when he saw that girl. "Mira!" She spun around. Oh so that's what her name was. "Yes?" She said to a little boy that started to approach her. "It's time for dinner." He said. "Okay ill be there in a second." She replied. The little boy left and she continued to look around. Jack was getting bored just watching her. So he picked up a snowball and threw it at her. It hit her right on her butt. She whipped around. "Who did that?" She made a snowball and looked around ready to throw it at someone. After awhile she didn't find anyone and started walking home. Jack threw another one and it hit her on the arm. "Okay who is seriously doing that?" He threw another one and hit her in the back. "What the heck. Who is doing this. Show yourself. We will settle this in a fair-" She didn't finish her sentence because he threw on and it hit her right on the back of her head. Anger flashed across her face. She picked up snow and started throwing snowballs every possible area. "Okay this seriously isn't funny anymore." She said. She stood there for awhile, gave up and went home. He kinda thought it was funny. But then for some reason felt bad.