Chapter 6

Mira

It was Friday! I was so excited. My parents and brothers were gone the whole weekend. i had the whole house to myself because my brothers had some soccer tournament. At school I couldn't wait to go home because I would have the whole house to myself! When I got home I did my homework. By the time I was done it was 6:30PM. I decided to put my hair up and put on my pyjamas. Right after I finished Jack knocked on the window.

Jack

He arrived at her window and knocked. She looked up from what she was doing and opened the window. She looks really cute with her hair up and in her pyjamas which consisted of small shorts and a tiny tank top. Wow she had a really nice body. And a nice rack. Wait. He shouldn't be thinking about this. It isn't allowed. He didn't realize that he was staring at her until she said, "What? Is there something on me? On my face?" He laughed at how concerned she looked. "No. I was just um thinking." She looked relieved. "Okay well I was about to make dinner. Would you um like some?" She looked embarrassed. "Sorry I um never had a guy over for dinner before." Jack laughed. "Well I never had dinner with a girl before so I guess we are even." She smiled. "Come on then." She led him down the stairs into her kitchen. "Just sit here and I'll make something." She set the table so it looked really fancy. There was nice wine glasses, tons of fancy forks and knives that he didn't even knew existed, and a nice china plates. "Wow this is really nice. Thanks for doing this." She walked over and served some salad on his plate. "Your welcome. I hope it isn't too fancy." She said. "It's perfect." Jack smiled. They ate their salad in silence. Jack was enjoying the savoury flavours of strawberry a and mangoes. "This is really good. I could live off this stuff." She blushed. She blushes a lot he noticed. "T-thank you. There is also chicken and pasta. Ill grab that." She rushed from the table.

Mira

I came into the kitchen and sat down where he couldn't see me. He likes my cooking? Um what? It feels like I've known him forever. It was weird. And he's giving me all these compliments and- I should stop he probably would never like me anyway. I put a smile on my face and walked out with the two dishes. I served him and I sat down again. We finished eating in silence. He broke it by saying, "I really like the salad. Can I have the recipe?" I stood up. "Um yeah sure just let me find a paper and a pen." I wrote it down and gave it to him. "Here you go." I smiled and started clearing the dishes. "I can help with that." He said. "It's okay don't worry about it. I got it." I said. "No it's okay don't worry. I got it." He replied. I laughed. "Fine. You can help by transferring the dishes on the table to the kitchen." He got up right away and started bringing me the dishes so I could put it in the dishwasher. We were done in no time. "So um what do you want to do now?" I asked. "Well what do you want to do?" I thought for a moment. "Well there is this really cool movie on TV that I wanted to watch." "Okay!" He said. "It's a scary movie. So try not to get to freaked out." I joked. "Pffh nothing scares me." He said. "You sure about that? Okay then."