Jack Frost: Falls in Love? (Improved)

ATTENTION!!!!! FOR SOME REASON MY CHAPTERS KEEP GOING OUT OF ORDER SO WHEN YOU READ IT LOOK AT THE TABLE OF CONTENTS AND START HERE THEN AT CHAPTER 1 AND SO ON!

Okay I wanted to make a fan fic so I'm going to write a bit first and if you like it and want to read more vote please or comment!! :) also this story is about Jack Frost.

Prologue: Mira

"Mira don't go to far!"

"I won't mommy I promise!"

"Be careful of the pond!"

"I know I know!"

I giggled as I into my huge backyard. "Snow! Snow! Snow!" I yelled as I threw some in the air. The ice looked so shinny and sparkly I couldn't help but go towards it. I carefully put one foot on the ice. It didn't crack. I put another one and it still didn't. So soon I was in the middle of the pond. I jumped once to test it. Nothing happened. So I started jumping up and down when, CRACK! The ice broke and I fell completely through. It was so cold and dark. I tired swimming to the top but my clothes were weighing me down. I gave up after awhile. I closed my eyes when suddenly these strong hands lifted me out. I saw a flash of white blond hair and frosty blue eyes. I knew that face before. My mom read me the stories. It was Jack Frost.

That was 11 years ago. I am 17 now and I still believe that Jack Frost exists.