Chapter 15

Mira

I turned off the lamp and we were in complete darkness. I found his lips in the dark and his found mine. It started slow and then it quickened. I ran my fingers through his hair. He groaned, grabbed my thighs and pulled me right up against him. I felt his tongue slide into my mouth exploring it while my tongue explored his. I felt his hands sliding up my thighs and exploring my upper body. When he got to the bottom of my shirt he hesitated but slid his hands underneath. He was cold but it felt nice because I was starting to get really freaking hot. His lips traveled from my lips to my neck. I don't think I ever wanted anyone this bad in my life. My hands grabbed the elastic waist band if his boxers. Slowly they went down.

Jack

After they were finished Mira fell right asleep. This was probably the best night of my life. The girl of my dreams is sleeping in my arms. He drifted off with thoughts if her in his head. When he awoke couldn't feel her beside him. He panicked for a second then heard the sound of running water and was instantly relieved. He looked around for his clothes and put them on. He sat on her bed and waited for her to finish. When she was done she was fully dressed. With a coat and boots. "Why are you wearing that for?" He asked. "Your leaving now." Oh, he almost forgot about it. "Right." He said, "Well we better get going they are all waiting." The journey to meet them was a painful one. He could tell she was holding back tears.