Chapter 12 Red Light

A little while after the events of the pizza party, Leafy and Firey soon began to make it a regular thing to order food and supplies from drones from Yellow Face's Warehouse. Firey had an Infinite Money Generator, which proved to be useful in making transactions.

Leafy was so happy that she and Firey could eat more of a variety of food. As well as have supplies to have to live on the island.

Slowly but surely, they were making their Dream Island into a true home.

One day, Firey had put in an order for fast food. He had a craving for French fries (Fries would kill him) and a big cheeseburger. Leafy was excited for having fast food. Leafy loved eating fries. However, the closet thing she ever had to food like that was Fries, himself.

And, boy, she sure learned her lesson from the last time she tried to take a fry from him. Fries didn't hurt her but there was a lot of yelling and shouting.

Enough to sway her away from ever trying to get a fry again.

Little did Firey know, that getting the order in his hands would be a bigger challenge than placing in the order from a remote island in the middle of nowhere!!!

****************

After coming back from cuddling with her new little plushie toy, Leafy went outside to see Firey sitting on the porch, looking at his phone. He looked concerned.

"Hey, Firey, is everything OK?", she asked. Firey looked up and sighed. "No, I put in the order for the fast food but because of the cloudy skies, the drone can't track my phone and it can't find us because of that.", he explained.

Leafy was worried. "Oh, my Tree! What do we do, Firey?".

"Well, hopefully, I can find a way to get a signal out to the drone, in the meantime, can you go out and see if you can find a place to get better reception? You can try it with your own phone.", Firey asked.

Leafy nodded with a smile. "Sure thing. I am on it!"

And with that, Leafy was off.

****************

Throughout the afternoon, Leafy wandered around the island in the places with barely any trees, trying to get a signal.

There was no luck.

Then, Leafy tried to go to the rocks leading out to the reef. No luck.

Finally, Leafy came back to the hut and climbed up on top of the roof.

There was no success, either.

Leafy sighed. What were they going to do?

To Be Continued..........