Guidelines and Updating

Hello and welcome.

This particular story is designed for the purpose of reviewing and analyzing fanfiction.

I plan to update once on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday weekly. If I do not continue this pattern, or it is changes, I simply do not have the time.

If you are wanting to submit your or a different author's work to me, please private message me. Do not comment stories to do.

These are the guidelines and requirements it must meet for me to to accept the requested story:

1. The story must be over a month old.

2. It must have more than ten chapters.

3. The author may not be amateur or inexperienced in writing. If the story is their very first fanfiction, I will not be such a cruel person as to review it and try to analyze it. I believe in encouraging new writers, no matter how poor the quality may be.

4. There must be an OC (original character).

5. They can be WIPs (work in progresses).

6. I would prefer it if they fit into the fandoms that I mentioned in the description, but you may message me if it is from a different fandom.

7. The author must be aware their work is being reviewed.

8. Please be aware that I am only trying to analyze the work. If it offends you or the author at all, then I apologize.

9. I will not review a story wherein there is detailed sexual intercourse a multiplicity of times.

10. Romance cannot be the main plot of the story. It may be a subplot, but not the main plot.

Please sure to read these ten guidelines before requesting. Also — if you want me to review original work, I will be creating a secondary book purely for that. And the story does not necessarily have to be on Wattpad, it may also be on fanfiction.net, Quotev, tumblr, archive of our own, or in a word processor. I will review it so long as I have a link or other means to read it.

The format I will be using is also in the description of the story.

For now, that is all. Farewell.

....

*The current description and cover for this is temporary.