14•𝑀𝑎𝑚𝑚𝑜𝑛 𝑥 𝑓𝑒𝑚 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟

"All Thanks To You"

I forced a smile as I looked at him.He himself is pretty.If he was a girl...

WOW I would be gay for him only.

It was hot.I felt like I was gonna get a third degree burn.Like I could melt anytime like the ice cream.

Till then,I heard cheering and shouting from the water.Thinking someone was in danger,I stood up quickly as well as Belphie.We we're both confused and scared so we ran towards the water only to find the brothers circling around something.

I pushed my way to see what it was and...damm

It was Lucifer in a bathing suit.All covered up.Sadly.

The brothers were complaint and some were encouraging him to show his abs since they wanna see it.Weird but ok.I'm kinda curious too but not as desperate as his brothers.

"Ok shut up now.No taking pics or else there will be consequences or I'll put a spell on you.You choose.Wither way they are worded than you think.Now shut up" he said.Finally giving in.

He took out the top as his brothers around him waited patiently.

I got ready my phone on record as I placed it on my thighs level.I mean even if he caught it,it would be wrong of him because why would he look down there.

It's kinda obvious why but let's just look it that way.

Asmoudeus saw what I was doing and looked at me as I signal him to be quiet.

He then came near me as he whispered on my ears as his eyes were on Lucifer. "Send me the videos later"

I gave him a smiled as I winked at him.

It didn't take long till the brothers awe at Lucifers body.

Nice,his abs looked like buns but hard and shiny and in a good way.If you were to bite it,it probably would be squishy.

Little did I know,I was caught.My eyes caught Lucifers as he looked down on my phone.

Shit

My heart was raising faster than ever.My breathing was uneven.

Though he caught me,Lucifer didn't bother to come to me but wore back his top.As I slightly brought my phone to my back.

Aww man...

The brothers than stopped cheering and looked quite devastated as they walked to their separate directions.It would be bad if they found out the cause of why Lucifer did that.

I quickly took Asmodeous hands as I followed him.He looked at me confused but played along with me as I asked him if I could follow him.

I did this to get out of trouble.There will be consequences waiting for me but now let's not think about that.Let's have fun.It's a once in a life time thing where you might feel this happy and free.

I didn't dared to look back since I knew Lucifer will be staring at me and I did not want that akward and scary tension if he pulls me out to the side.

It's a no-no.

We then stopped at a bar shop as we sat down waiting for our drinks to come.

"Your brave to record him even when he said no huh?"
Asmodeous asked kinda shocked.

I just nod since I was really scared and nervous.

"Hmm I like you.Anyways can you send me the video?"
He asked.