55•𝑀𝑎𝑚𝑚𝑜𝑛 𝑋 𝐹𝑒𝑚𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟

˗ˏˋ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ 'ˎ˗

Soon,couples started gathering around the dance floor as Mammon grab ahold of my hands and ran to the dance floor.I had no idea what to do and was so confused when I realized and remembered that I had everyone's attention and since I looked hot,it's a good advantage as I quickly changed my expression and thoughts into a positive one.

It sounds crazy but I felt as though I were better than anyone at this moment.

"For the first round,we will be doing some freestyle so show all the moves you've got!" The announcement was made as the song started.Colored lights everywhere as people start giggling while dancing with their partners.Others were clapping to the rhythm of the song as they watched.

You were definitely not a dancer but you've seen how people have danced in parties so you swift your hips and just vibe with the song.Basically letting your body move by itself.

Mammon just watched you as he danced bursting out into laughter.Although you guys couldn't communicate due to the sound,your body language were communicating.

"Alright all.I see you guys have got some moves.Now comes the moment where couples come together and express themselves through moving with a slow rhythm" after everyone excitedly cheered upon hearing this.

We all went to our partners.Mammon smiled looking at me before putting his hands on my waist whilst I put on his shoulders.

The song Say yes to heaven-Lana Del Ray started playing.It was a slow and calming rhythm as the both of you started moving slowly.Your eyes couldn't get of Mammons as you found yourself lost in his smile.

This moment felt like every happy ending movie.Not only did this gives you butterflies but the feeling of being in cloud nine.You loved it.

The song itself and the moment...it was magical and blissful.

You then started to feel tired as you laid your head onto Mammons chest closing your eyes while doing so.

"I love you" you whispered enough for him to hear.

Mammon then gently pushed you away from his chest holding both your shoulders while looking into your eyes.

"I love you too" he smiled before pulling you in for a kiss.The kiss was short but meaningful and sincere.

If only time was slow.

Everything went by fast.Now everyone is crowding infront of the stage as we wait for the announcement for the queen and kind of prom to be revealed.

You couldn't care less if you were not chosen as long as you have the people you want to spend every minute with is here.You held onto Mammons hands while the brothers stood by behind and beside you.

"I hope everyone had enjoyed the night so far.It seemed to be going smoothly.However,that's not the end.We will be revealing the queen and king for tonight." Everyone cheered excitedly as we waited as the host opens the folded paper.

He smiled before walking closer to the mic."Drum roll please!" And soon the whole venue floor was vibrating that even your heart beat was beating with it.

"For the queen bee of 2023's prom goes to..." a moment of silence.Some were clenching onto their friends as they closed their eyes shut.Each and everyone waiting to react to whoever's name name."Y/n!"

Your eyes shoot open widely as you looked at Mammon and the brothers in shock.Soon the whole place was filled with claps and cheers as people pushed you out the crowd to the stage.You lifted up your dress a little to avoid stepping on it as you walk towards the host holding a crown.You were unable to take in everything at just once.You then bend a little helping out the host place the crown on top of your head.

As much as you wished you could just walk off right now,you had to give a speech.One that you had not even thought off or written down.

You cleared your throat before moving towards the mic stand.You were extremely clueless as deep inside your head you were trying to find words to support your speech.

"Thank you everyone here for giving me the opportunity to win this crown....I really appreciate everything here and people who were welcoming to me especially the brothers and my friends..." you thanked as you walked away from the mic to the side.You smiled awkwardly looking at the crowd as the nervousness had not vanished.

Everyone applauded as some screamed your name."What an heartwarming speech,thank you Y/n" the host said giving the crowd another reason to clap.You clapped along knowing deep down that it wasn't.

It slowly went silent when it was time for the king."Now for the King of 2023's prom is....Mammon!" He cheered as everyone did as well.

Seemed like he was really popular.Mammon fixed his suit before going up on stage waving at the crowd.The brothers were one of the loudest.This is probably like a rare moment to see the brothers so supportive of each other.It was heartwarming sight.

As Mammon went on stage,he proudly shook the host hands and quickly walked towards the mic after being given the crown.He seemed to have known what he has to say.

"Wow..Iam at lost of words.Thank you very much for this crown.Although I wished it was an expensive material but it's ok.Thank you to all my friends and family for your support.Thank you teachers too" he cheered first before everyone followed along.While the crowd was doing so,Mammon looked at you smiling before lending out his hand for your to take it.

You did as you felt a little worried about your sweaty palms which Mammon didn't bother.

You both stood under the spotlight as you waved your hands at the crowd while they cheered happily.

ੈ✩‧₊˚ *ੈ✩‧₊˚ *ੈ✩‧₊˚ *ੈ✩‧₊˚ *ੈ✩‧₊˚ *ੈ✩‧₊˚ *ੈ✩‧

Left you guys hanging for a long time..my bad😓