33•𝑀𝑎𝑚𝑚𝑜𝑛 𝑋 𝐹𝑒𝑚𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟

"Wakey wakey" I shot my eyes open as I heard the creepy loud voice shaking my shoulder.I looked up in shock as my heart beat fast when I realized it was just Asmodeus.

"What are you doing here?"I questioned.

"Woah woah..where's the good morning?" He wobbled.

"Good morning.What are you doing here?"I greeted."Well your boyfriend called again for help and it was annoying because why was your legs always in pain.Thought you guys would only do it once a week"he explained which made me embarrassed to the thought that he knows what we did.

"Can I?" He asked as he dip a towel into the hot kettle.You nodded as he held the towel up and placed it on your thighs.The heat warming up your body.

You hissed as you felt the pain fade in."Relax" Asmodeus ensured.

After placing the towel,he quickly covered my legs with the covers as he laid me back to the pillow.

"Take a rest,will be leaving tonight"

You nodded as you watched him leave out from the door and shutting it.

Mumbles could be heard after.Seems like their fighting.

Not bothered,you drifting off to sleep to escape from the aches you were feeling.

Since you weren't able to sleep,you've decided to take a bathe though the walk to the batheroom will be a challenge.Knowing you couldn't stand up with support,you took a look around to see a wheeled chair.You drag your butt across the end as you reached for the chair.After getting it,you held onto he chair as you slowly walked towards the bathroom while you could hear the arguments the brothers were having.You sat yourself onto the side of the bathtub as you slowly removed your clothes and carefully sat onto the tub while the water rises.

You closed your eyes as you leaned back feeling the hot water on your body as you absorb the feeling.

After a while,you helped yourself up and tried yourself while you sat on the side of the bathtub.You wrapped yourself warm as you wore a warm outfit.You we're lucky your luggage was still in the room.

The brothers were still arguing.All you could hear was mumblings as you wore your clothes.Feeling warm,you didn't want to go back to the bed as it will make you feel dirty.The liquid of sweat might not have dried up fully so you decided to take a rest on the couch.We were lucky we only used the bed or else I'd be on the floor right now.

I closed my eyes for a moment and shot open again when I heard the door bust open."Y/n we gotta go.Seat here" Asmodeus came in with a wheelchair as Mammon ran around the room packing my stuff into my luggage.Asmodeus held me as if I was a fragile thing and placed me onto the chair.It was nice seating on a wheelchair considering you've never sat on one before.

Asmodeus drove you out while Mammon came for behind with our stuff.As soon as we were out of the door while Mammon was  looking inside for things incase we forgot,Asmodeus ran towards the lift as my heart skipped a beat.

"DAMM Asmodeus you fast" I complimented turning my head to him as he just look down at me winked at me.Soon after,the bell sings as Mammon was just out of the door.Asmodeus started laughing as he pushed us inside while continuously pressing on the closing button as I watch Mammon run as if the lift is depending on his life.

Unfortunately,Asmodeus failed to do so as the lift didn't close."Hah you thought"Mammon chucked as you and made his way into the lift.

"Love are you alright?"Mammon questioned squatting beside you.

"Yup" you answered and soon realized what he just called you.'Love'.Your heart started beating in joy as you felt flustered by the nickname.

"Y/n call me love too!"Asmodeus whined.A hint of jealousy could be seen through his reflection on the door infront of you.

You laughed out of nervousness not know what to do as the lift finally reached it's stopped.Todau seemed more crowded as people were seating around.

People were giving you looks as you felt nervous and start figetting with your nails when Mammon held onto them while trying to keep his pace with you since Asmodeus was speed up.

"It's alright" he ensured.Again,we were greeted by the brothers loud music in the car when you caught a figure looking at you.Mammon then picked you up as placed you onto the car as walked to the trunk with Asmodeus to keep the belongings while the brothers curiousity crowd around you.

"What happened to your legs?"Beelzebub asked concerned .The way he asked was cute.

"Ohh I was dancing in the toilet and suddenly slip"I gave a false reason with a smile face.You decided to smile since having a straight face will make you smile or laugh eventually which will be obvious that it's a lie.The brothers are not one to fool.

"You should be more careful next time Y/n!" Leviathan advices.

You giggled to how cute they were.Though you couldn't lie,you felt uncomfortable with the stares of Raphael.

Mammon and Asmodeus soon came back and sat inside when Mammon angrily whined "what's this man doing here?!"

"Relax bruh.I ain't not nothing to you!" Repheal snapped.It true though.He did nothing but Mammon was mad but it's not your business to pick who wrong and right.

"Y/n let's rate my model pictures"Asmodeus took out his phone as he shared it with me.

The whole ride was noisy as always through its not from Mammon.Mammon was more quiet than he usually was.The tension between Mammon and his brother was as if they were in war.

——
It's been 4days since I last updated😭my bad!Thank you guys for the almost 4k reads!!

I forgot how long have Y/n been in the devil dorm loll so enjoy while it last cus Y/n's about to leave!!🥰