59•𝑀𝑎𝑚𝑚𝑜𝑛 𝑋 𝐹𝑒𝑚𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟

˗ˏˋ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ 'ˎ˗

You woke up to the sun light that peak it's way through your curtains.Your eyes opened slowly as you let out a groan and yawned.

Another day has come.You stretched yourself as you check your phone.It's 8pm.You got up and took a bathe getting ready for another day of work.

These days has been like a loop.Get up,shower,eat,work,go home,sleep.You wished something interesting would atleast peak it's way into your day.

You ate breakfast slowly taking your time as you did not want to be too early for work.Soon,you left home.You went to the eerie silent car park as you drove to work.You blinked a few times trying to adjust your eyes to the sun light that kissed your skin when you drove out of the carpark .You feel like your glowing under the light.You turned on some song on your radio.

As you drove,you watch as some people run for the bus,people with expressions that might look like yours right now as they have to drag themselves out of their bed to a long,dull day.

What a sad world we live in.

You reached work.As much as you wanna say work is tiring,you are grateful to be able to fulfill your dreams.Not a lot has the opportunity.Unlike the people out,you received your first 'good morning' by a nurse who was your guide buddy throughout your first month working.It was great.

"Good morning" you stated as you walk to the counter to check in.

As always,you went to check up on your current patience.It puts a smile on your face knowing their getting better as each day pass.

Despite the sad world you live in,there's still nice people out there.

However,your eyes caught someone again.The same familiar silhouette.The same exact figure you've been assuming it's someone else.Nothing new;wearing a black hoodie over their head.However this time you caught a glimpse of the white hair though that can not possibly be who you think it is.

You decided to ignore it despite the fact that you shouldn't be seeing this person often but it's a hospital.Your stay here has no limits until you get well.Maybe his here for someone.

Timeskip to after work.

You were walking towards the carpark.All exhausted and ready to go back to your love.Your bed.The breeze colder than before as the sun has set.The sky darker than usual.

You were walking towards your car when you felt a presence behind you.This has happened multiple time and each time you look to check when your in your car,there's no one so you looked back this time while your out of your car.You decided to try your luck this time.You look over your shoulder quick and it seems like luck isn't on your side.

You just sigh as you shook your head slightly."What a pain" you mumbled to yourself.You got in your car and drove home.

˗ˏˋ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ 'ˎ
Who do y'all think was that?🧐