~ 09 ~

a sense of relief. jimin felt the balance within himself restore as he wrapped his arms around yoongi's neck, pulling him into a tight embrace. yoongi put his bag down for a moment, holding the boy closer as he let out a soft sigh - mostly due to exhaustion as it was already 2 or 3 in the morning.

"thank you for coming." jimin cooed, pulling away as he cupped yoongi's cheeks. the two stood in the dim lit livingroom, just staring at each other. jimin had to admit, it was oddly romantic how yoongi came to his rescue. yoongi's eyes studied the boys face, tear tracks dissipating against his soft cheeks. the elder smiled softly.

"it wasn't a problem." he muttered in reply. the two then went silent yet again. there was an awkward air, as if something should've happened but it only made jimin pull away with a shy grin.

"let's go to bed now." he beamed, pulling yoongi along to his bedroom.

thankfully, jimin had been put alone in his room - all the more reason yoongi should've come along in the first place. "how long are you staying, hyungie?"

yoongi placed his bag next to the closet as he took off his jacket. "seokjin-ah said i should stay the rest of the week."

"wow, really? that's awesome! are you so excited?" the mochi asked, laying on the bed as the large shirt he was wearing rode up slightly. the change was slight but yoongi noticed.

"hold on- is that my shirt?" he asked, leaning over the bed as jimin grinned sheepishly.

"maybe."

yoongi scoffed, going to open the closet. it was filled with multiple items from his closet. he turned to look at the mochi, mouth agape as jimin only laughed softly.

"i didn't think you'd be here at all okay?" he tried to reason, stifling his laughter. "i-i'm sorry."

jungkook walked down the hall, yawning as a hand reached up to fluff his bed head. the male walked into the kitchen, seeing seokjin sit at the dining room table as namjoon stood at the kitchen counter, making coffee. "morning hyung's." he greeted, leaning against the counter.

jin smiled brightly, tilting his head as he beamed. "did you sleep alright?"

"the bed here is awesome, i had a great night." the maknae admitted. him and jimin had gotten the rooms on their own. the other males each had a roommate - seokjin was with namjoon, while taehyung and hoseok were together.

namjoon came over to the table with two cups of coffee, placing one down in front of him before sitting next to the eldest. "ah, you figured it out." seokjin praised, flashing the latter a grin. "thank you, joon."

jungkook began to look around the kitchen. "have either of you seen my charger?" he asked, making seokjin hum - an attempt to get the youngest's attention while taking a swig of his coffee.

"jimin had it last." he said after a minute, making jungkook turn and start walking. "wait." jin said quickly, making jungkook stop. "can't you wait till he gets up?"

the boy rolled his eyes, turning back to the pair. "why? he doesn't care."

seokjin knew yoongi would probably care. "well, i mean." jin tried to reason. he then huffed. "look." he said flatly. "just don't go in there for now, got it?"

right as jungkook was about to respond, taehyung came into view. there was a frown of confusion that played his face as he pointed down the hall of rooms. "hyung, why is there a boy in jimin's bed with him?"

jungkook's jaw dropped at the news. "what?" he asked. "no way."

seokjin scoffed. "you both are so childish. it's just yoongi." he explained. "remember when jimin was upset? he made me call yoongi for him and the man drove here last night."

taehyung clicked his tongue in disbelief as he crossed his arms. "you're kidding." he muttered, "do you think jimin has a crush on him?"

the group of four started to discuss the possible feelings growing between the pair. right as the conversation seemed to get more interesting, it came to an end as one of the men of discussion made his way into the kitchen.

"ah, you're up early." jin noted as yoongi poured himself a cup of coffee, "come join us, yoongi-ah." the quiet male made his way over to the group, sitting next to namjoon as he hummed.

"goodmorning everyone." he said softly, flashing a gentle smile.

"what time did you get here last night, hyung?" jungkook asked curiously, head resting on his hand as he watched the latter.

yoongi held the mug between his hands in thought. "2 in the morning?" he guessed.

jungkook's brows raised for a moment before his expression returned to tired. he hummed in reply. "i thought you would've slept longer, hyung." namjoon noted, making yoongi shrug.

"believe me, i tried." he reassured namjoon before yet another one of the males came into the kitchen. yoongi looked at hoseok as the male furrowed his brows in confusion.

after explaining the situation to hoseok, the latter was quite thrilled to have another person to party with. taehyung on the other hand, kept a close eye on the male - skeptical of yoongi's intentions.

jungkook and taehyung were both outside working out, before taehyung set the weights he was holding down onto the grass. jungkook looked over to him. "something wrong, hyung?" he asked. taehyung sat on the grass as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"i don't know why, like, really don't know." he paused, sighing. "but i have a bad feeling about yoongi."

"why? he seems actually kinda nice." jungkook replied, making taehyung lay back on the grass.

"that's the thing." he admitted. "i don't want to have bad feelings but i just do." taehyung muttered. the boy's jealousy seeped through his pores - it was so glaringly obvious.

jungkook could see it, and so could everyone else.