calm down

Natasha trackes where Natalie could me she managed to find put where she lived so she went over there to find her and make things right between them both. She got to the house and went in she grabbed her gun knowing that Natalie is angry about Nat leaving her in the Red Room. Natasha was walking to wards the kitchen and then Natalie pulled a gun out of Natasha.

Natasha-"Natalie put the gun down"
Natalie-"you put yours down"
Natasha-"you know I can't do that"
Natalie-"oh that's too bad!"

Natalie kicks the gun out of her hand and they start fighting

(Smash), (grunt), (groans)

Natasha pins Natalie to the wall

Natasha says forcefully-"Calm down. I know your angry but it wasn'tmy fault I--"

Natasha looks at Natalie eyes

Natasha-"Natalie your eyes"

Natalie pushes Nat off her and starts punching the wall.

Natasha-"Natalie,.....NATALIE!"

Natasha turns Natalie around and hugs her after the hug Natalie eyes goes back to normal

Natasha-"What did he do to you?"
Natalie voice brakes-"Everything!"

Natalie pulls away from the hug

Natasha-"look at me....Look at me!"

Natalie looks at Natasha

Natasha-"I'm sorry it's wasn't my fault I didn't have a choice"
Natalie-"there's always a choice you'd either abandon me or take me with you but you choice was to leave me and suffer for 13 years off my life!"
Natasha-"I didn't have a choice!"
Natalie cries in anger-"YES YOU DID! YOU LEFT ME YOU LEFT ME ALONE YOU ABANDONED ME. I WAS SCARED DREYKOV WOULD MAKE ME WATCH YOU GET STERILIZED INSTED OF CARTOONS, HE WOULD BEAT ME, HE MADE ME KILL MY BEST FRIEND."

Natasha just stood there not knowing what to say.

Natasha-"I....I know what I did hurt you but I...I didnt have much of a choice"
Natalie mumbled-"yes you did your a (cука-bitch).
Natasha-"yeah I might be a сука but I still love you"
Natalie-"bullshit look I want to kill you! But I can't because I need you and your here now so I should be thankful"
Natasha-"well Come with me then!"
Natalie-"I can't"
Natasha-"why not?"
Natalie-"if I stay with you it would make me what to kill you more"
Natasha-"I don't care if you do or not.im here now let me make it up to you"
Natalie-"I can't"

Natasha cups Natalie face

Natasha-"I don't care"
Natalie smiles lightly