where is it?

Steve,Natasha and Natalie went back to the hospital. Steve was by a vending machine and he saw the drive that Nick fury wasn't there. Natasha cane up behind him and Steve pulled Natasha into a room where they could talk. Natalie saw him pull her away but she didn't think anything of it do she just went to the vending machine to buy chocolate.

Steve-"where is it?"
Natasha-"safe"
Steve-"do better"
Natasha-"where did you get it?"
Steve-"why would I tell you?"
Natasha-"Fury gave it to you. Why?"
Steve-"What's on it?"
Natasha-"I don't know."
Steve-"stop lying!"
Natasha-"I only act like I know everything rogers"
Steve-"I bet you know Fury hired the pirates, didn't you?"
Natasha-"well, it makes sence. The ship was dirty, Fury needed a way in, so do you."
Steve-"I'm not going to ask you again"
Natasha-"I know who killed Fury. Most of the intelligence community doesn't believe he exists. The ones that do calk him the winter soldier. He's credited with over two dozen assassinations in the last 50 years."
Steve-"so he's a ghost story"
Natasha-"5 years ago, I was escorting a nuclear engineer out of iran. Somebody shot put my tires near odessa. We lost control, went stright over a cliff. I pulled us out. But the winter soldier was there I was covering my engineer so he shot him.

Nat lifts her T-Shirt up and reviled a scar on the left thigh.

Natasha-"stright through me. Soviet slug. No rifling. Bye-Bye bikinis."
Steve-"Yeah, I bet you look terrible in them now."
Natasha-"going after him is a dead end. I know I've tried."

Natasha pulls the drive out.

Natasha-"like you said, he's a ghost story"
Steve-"well, let's find put what the ghost wants."
Natalie-"okay, I've been watching and listening to this little conversation I've been listening to it for about..."

Natalie looks at her watch

Natalie-"about 5 minutes. I got chocolate from the vending machine, do you want some?"
Natasha-"I can't eat dairy"
Natalie-"Rogers?"
Steve-"wha- no I'm sorry who are you?"
Natasha-"she's my daughter I've told you about her"
Steve-"oh hi and no thank I'm okay"
Natalie-"more for me then. Can we go now?"