car ride

Natasha, Natalie and Steve where in a car going to New Jersey.

Natasha-"where did captain america learn how to steal a car?"
Steve-"Nazi Germany"
Natasha-"mmm"
Steve-"and we're borrowing. Take your feet off the dash. And you take your feet off your seat"

They both take their feet down

Natasha-"alright, I have a question for you, which you do not have to answer. I feel like, if you don't awnser it though you're kind of answering it, you know"
Steve-"what?"
Natasha-"was that your first kiss since 1945?"
Natalie-"that bad, huh?"
Natasha-"I didn't say that!"
Steve-"well, it kind of sounds like that's what you're saying"
Natasha-"No, I didn't. I Just wonderd how much practice you've had"
Steve-"you don't need practice"
Natasha-"everybody needs practice."
Steve-"it was not my first kiss since 1945. I'm 95, I'm.not dead"
Natalie-"Nobody special, though?"
Steve chuckles
Steve-"believe it or notN its kind of hard to find someone with shared life experience"
Natalie-"just make something up like I don't one time I had a boyfriend, he asked me about "wheres your mom?"
"Why is she never with you?" And I simply just say she dead but she's not."

Natalie smiles in the mirror.

Steve-"make something up what you Nat?"
Natasha-"I don't know. The truth is a matter of circumstances, its not all things to all people, all the time. Neither am i."
Steve-"it's a though was to live"
Natalie-"it's a good way not to die, though my Mom lies to me all the time I think anyway"
Natasha-"I don't lie to you"
Natalie-"whatever you say"
Steve-"you know, it's kind of hard to trust someone, when you don't know who that someone really is"
Natasha-"yeah. Who do you want me to be?"
Steve-"how about a friend?"
Natasha-"well, theres a chance you might be in the wrong business, rogers."